Who's Going Down?

594 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Put the likely contenders into each poll. Reckon any one of the bottom 6 can easily go on a torrid run. I reckon there's next to no chance Killie, Partick or ourselves will finish in the play-off spot but I'm sure others may believe so.

I reckon County are down. McIntyre and Dodds is an embarrassing combination of failure. McIntyre is a good first division/championship manager and Dodds is just woefully inept. Both out of their depth.

St Mirren in the play-offs and I reckon they'll go down. Been much better under Teale, but don't think the quality is there personally over the whole of the season, be interesting how Teale deals with the rest of January as St Mirren do have a tidy knack of defying the odds and got a creditable draw tonight.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your putting yourself in there you'd be aswell putting us in too, seeing as only three points separate us. Agree that its between County, St Mirren and Motherwell for the bottom spots though, maybe even Kilmarnock if they simply horrendous run they're on continues.

For me County will finish bottom, while it looks like Motherwell are cementing the play-off spot, with Ojamma gone and nobody stepping up they looked doomed, although Sutton might yet save them.

I reckon St Mirren and Motherwell will swap spots before too long. St Mirren have been the better team the two times we've played them this season and Motherwell have been stinking.

County to go straight down and Motherwell in play offs.

Have to agree with what has been said so far, out of all the teams we've played this season Motherwell have been by far our worst opponents and it's not been just on the one occasion against us either.

Huge revision from my pre-season Dundee-Accies prediction, but still:

I'd expect Ross County to finish bottom as a result of kicking out a relatively accomplished manager and replacing him with a beige nonentity with no ideas, leaving them in a state where they're seriously struggling to break out of a rut of dreadful form.

Motherwell have a solid enough looking team, but I'm yet to be convinced they haven't done similar to Ross County by swapping McCall with this Barraclough character. I think they'll pick up a few home wins to keep the play-off battle interesting though.

I've said this a good few times before about St Mirren but I think they'll start to climb out of trouble now having put together a couple of decent results. They have an impressive looking midfield but haven't really complemented that through the rest of their team, and I think they've underachieved considerably this season. They're also the perennial relegation dodgers, they've been used to it for about 10 years now which might give them an edge over other teams.

As this evening demonstrates, Thistle should be comfortably safe if we have a largely fully fit squad with a Frans-Seabourne centre back pairing. That won't always be the case though, and our lack of depth as well as tactical inflexibility will likely see us drop some silly points. Think ourselves, Dundee and Killie will all see out the season relatively unspectacularly though and all beat the 40 point mark which ought to mean safety.

Quite frankly if we escape this season it will be remarkable and Teale would deserve massive credit.

The change in some players over just a couple of games is remarkable.

Agreed. There's a cohesive unit in there that simply wasn't for the first 4 months.

It says a lot when we've shed 4 summer signings, only brought one in and look stronger as a result.

Last night was the first time I started believing that there is half a chance we may get out of this absolute mess.

Archived