Weekend betting 23-25 January

Latino Lover

Fa cup in England so looking overseas for value and the same bets I've put on last few weeks look valid again as Palermo make the long trip to genoa to take on a high flying blucerchiati side. Samp are unbeaten at the merassi whilst Palermo rely mainly on home form and are 3rd bottom in the away standings but I'm not getting involved in win draw win. Pablo Dybala took just a few minutes to score against Roma last week and looks underestimated to score again at 3/1 with vc, got a few quid on fg at 17/2 as well. Certainly fancy Palermo to score but 1/2 isn't great value, 20/21 for btts looks a great deal better with boyles so lumped on that and got a bit on Palermo to score in the first half at 17/10. Overs at odds against is attractive too here as are inter 4/5 home to torino. In England spurs price looks ok at 8/11 with Leicester maybe more concerned about survival but I'll wait and see the likely teams.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Backed Aberdeen tomorrow night at St Johnstone at 4/5.

St Johnstone barely managed a shot on goal at Inverness on Tuesday, and have 3 games in 6 days whereas Aberdeen had a free midweek.

Add the fact that St Johnstone have many injury concerns.

Mcbookies are doing cash back as real money on £5 bets on SPFL first scorer singles on Saturday. Bunged it on Will Vaulks for Falkirk v Hearts at 50/1 :1eye . He's scored twice this season so you never know..

Spurs -1 at home to leceister, 13/8

Spurs 'should' pump them, Kane being the dominant force.

Hearts -1 at home to Falkirk, 13/10

After the Ibrox debacle, the Jambo's will be rested and firing.

Large double and a wee score on the -2 variant @ 4's + 7/2.

Spurs -1 at home to leceister, 13/8

Spurs 'should' pump them, Kane being the dominant force.

Hearts -1 at home to Falkirk, 13/10

After the Ibrox debacle, the Jambo's will be rested and firing.

Large double and a wee score on the -2 variant @ 4's + 7/2.

Like the look of that actually. The deciding factor for me would be whether or not Spurs go with a full first eleven or decide to rest a few themselves. That said, I'd still be confident with a weakened Spurs team at home.

Swerving the FA Cup as it's just everything I hate about betting. No idea what will happen really. Loads of enormous prices lend themselves to a lazy Heinz or something?

Wolves on the handicaps at home to Charlton (P3 W0 L3 Score 0 Conceded 10) appeals.

What Njord said about Hearts has got me tempted. I like it.

Swerving the FA Cup as it's just everything I hate about betting. No idea what will happen really. Loads of enormous prices lend themselves to a lazy Heinz or something?

Wolves on the handicaps at home to Charlton (P3 W0 L3 Score 0 Conceded 10) appeals.

What Njord said about Hearts has got me tempted. I like it.

Just heard sevco game off, so in my mind that makes hearts even more certain.

Stretch that gap.

Just don't blame me when it goes tits lol.

Archived