Kilmarnock January Transfer window

So it turns out no Muirhead deal was ever on the table, only a tentative enquiry. His agent (ex-SPL player...) using it as a negotiating tactic to get him a new Killie deal 'cos Robbie wants to stay.

Rubbish. He won't be signing a new contract

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it turns out no Muirhead deal was ever on the table, only a tentative enquiry. His agent (ex-SPL player...) using it as a negotiating tactic to get him a new Killie deal 'cos Robbie wants to stay.

Erm no that's not true.

We knocked back two offers as derisory.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him sign for another Scottish side.

Certainly won't be staying after summer.

We should be looking to bring in MAC after his release. Salvage something from this shambles of a window.

What would we achieve by doing that? He's better than what we have there, but not by such a substantial amount that it's worth wasting money on. Especially when Johnston is going to be the manager and wouldn't utilise him properly anyway.

AJ dropped the ball big time with this guy. Kenny gives him the odd game up front then AJ sticks him out wide to accomodate Boyd, Magennis, miller and Ngoo. No wonder the boy wanted away.

Dundee utds track record for selling players has been good in past 5 years tho so 30% sell on of profit could be fruitful. Hope he does well, future scotland player if he knuckles down

What would we achieve by doing that? He's better than what we have there, but not by such a substantial amount that it's worth wasting money on. Especially when Johnston is going to be the manager and wouldn't utilise him properly anyway.

I'd be more concerned with his track record of falling out with teammates/managers et al. I'm not sure an even more fractious dressing room is what we need right now.

I'd be more concerned with his track record of falling out with teammates/managers et al. I'm not sure an even more fractious dressing room is what we need right now.

I know where you are coming from QLP, But, if rumours are to be believed we already have a fractious dressing room at the moment. What we really need is a goal-scorer who can play as part of a 2 with Big Josh or on his own with McKenzie behind. We don't have the players to mix it up and MAC would be someone who could allow us to change our system. (at the very least he'd comfortably accommodate our current system of Samson lumping the ball up the middle!

Archived