Ayr United v Dunfermline Pathetic

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be playing 3-5-2 even when Murphy comes back. McGovern will most likely be pushed forward to try and add some much-needed impetus in midfield.

As for Campbell, I think he's played his last game for the club.

No new signings this week? Disappointing.

I see from the club website we're still missing Campbell and Murphy so I guess it'll be 3 at the back again. Hopefully the defence and the keeper have got their communications sorted out by now...

Lets hope so because after being there last week no idea where our goals are coming from

Barrowman is pish, can't run can't win headers. Moffat has often been the Motm despite not scoring he holds the ball up well and brings in others.

Also why bring in a coach that has little time because he's also doing a degree?

Never mind we also have mccann who isn't there for half the time on sat too and training on waterlogged rugby pitches.

Sorry, what I meant to say was...

Barrowman is awesome, not quite as awesome as free scoring moffat. It's great that we added more players to the biggest squad in the league because with our great coaching and setup we will definitely reap the rewards.

Go pars!

Barrowman is pish, can't run can't win headers. Moffat has often been the Motm despite not scoring he holds the ball up well and brings in others.

Also why bring in a coach that has little time because he's also doing a degree?

Never mind we also have mccann who isn't there for half the time on sat too and training on waterlogged rugby pitches.

Sorry, what I meant to say was...

Barrowman is awesome, not quite as awesome as free scoring moffat. It's great that we added more players to the biggest squad in the league because with our great coaching and setup we will definitely reap the rewards.

Go pars!

Nothing like giving Barrowman a chance.

That McCann is also a pundit on Sky is utterly irrelevant. He is there when he is needed, i.e. during the week at training. So utterly predictable and brain dead that since we're shite at the moment this is brought up. It certainly wasn't an issue last season when we were playing well and winning. Try not to be such a cliché.

Pitreavie a hole for years, yet you are only bringing up training facilities now? Besides, the team will be training at the cricket club.

Also you might want to try and give Potter a chance. And the new signings. Of course Potter might not work out, and obviously he isn't working out right now, but he's here and isn't going anywhere, so why not try and get behind him?

Really, why do you bother with the Pars? You come across as a bit of a simpering pussy with that stuff above.

The only simpering pussies are the players who roll over every week to part time sides.

Same problems for years, sorry I can't get behind that anymore.

What are you talking about?! Not one of our players 'rolls over the part time sides'.

Also the same problems for YEARS?! Are you on the wind up?

Same problems since we went into admin.

Young players aren't good enough and never will be. Totally the wrong type of side needed for this level of football.

No width or real leaders on the park. Picking undeserved favourites.

We have had the resources and money to fix it but haven't done so.

Potter, JJ and McCann are all part of the problem.

Our league position and failure to get out of this utter dire league all says that maybe there's something in what I'm saying.

We aren't even trying to play football now and it's very very hard to get behind this utter waste of money.

Anyway, to the game. Potter's ineptitude, as well as JJ, to see that we need two wide men in our team is a concern.

I wouldn't imagine Hopkirk would go straight into the starting XI, but then again Barrowman did against Airdrie and he hadn't trained for a week, apparently. If he is, I'd like to see him deployed on the left with Stirling on the other side. Falkingham to take a more defensive role in the middle and McAusland pushing up a bit with Moffat and Barrowman up front.

Defense writes itself with Paterson, Martin, Buchanan and Millen. I thought McAusland done well at CB for the Morton game. Potter might consider him to play there and both Falkingham and Byrne in the middle?

Can see us struggling again. No confidence in the squad and McCall will have Ayr set up well to hit us on the break and put a good defensive shift in. Think we'll lose 2-1 or draw 1-1 today. Hope I'm wrong. Would obviously take a win of any ilk to get a bit of confidence back in the team.

Same problems since we went into admin.

Young players aren't good enough and never will be. Totally the wrong type of side needed for this level of football.

No width or real leaders on the park. Picking undeserved favourites.

We have had the resources and money to fix it but haven't done so.

Potter, JJ and McCann are all part of the problem.

Our league position and failure to get out of this utter dire league all says that maybe there's something in what I'm saying.

We aren't even trying to play football now and it's very very hard to get behind this utter waste of money.

Except the squad was more than good enough for most of last season. How do you explain that one? Also are you seriously suggesting that the club aren't trying to win games?

I really think you should stop supporting the team. You're almost there anywhere.

Except the squad was more than good enough for most of last season. How do you explain that one? Also are you seriously suggesting that the club aren't trying to win games?

I really think you should stop supporting the team. You're almost there anywhere.

Teams just sussed us out after christmas last year. Thanks for telling me who to support.

Teams just sussed us out after christmas last year. Thanks for telling me who to support.

Except we kept winning games up until March, and scoring plenty in those games as well.

I'm beginning to suspect that you're making things up.

Archived