Cheltenham Festival 2015

YHallSaint

I've got Mendip Express at 14s in the 2.40 and Sego Success at 11/2 in the 4.40.

Fancying The New One as well, also thinking about a cheeky fiver on Glens Melody to beat Annie Power but will see how I feel after lunch.

Good luck folks, fucking love Cheltenham :thumsup2

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hills doing the same (up to £25), so stuck 25 on Douvan.

I had a look at that - I think the free bet is returned on another Cheltenham race today....

Still not a bad offer.

I had a look at that - I think the free bet is returned on another Cheltenham race today....

Still not a bad offer.

No.

It will be credited within 24 hours and must be used (all on the one bet) within 7 days.

If Douvan loses I'm going to use the 25 quid for my coupon on Saturday.

Edit - http://www.williamhill.com/supreme

Could be an absolute holocaust for the bookies on the first day. Irish banker in Douvan, Un de Sceaux in the Arkle, Faugheen in the Champion Hurdle and Annie Power in the Mares. All worthy favourites. Tuesday of Cheltenham is always one of the best sporting days on the calendar.

I saw this post on my break this morning and thought this guy... This fucking guy knows...

£5 E/W. Just Annie Power to run. £100 if it comes in.

Have done a Lucky 15 thus :

1.30 Shaneshill 10/1

2.02 Josses Hill 12/1

2.40 The Druids Nephew 10/1

3.20 Arctic Fire 18/1

:rolleyes:

With my luck & judgement the only return i'll get will be the excitement of watching the races live for the first time in a few years

My 10p ew - £3 bet returned £61.76. However, normal service will be resumed manana

Archived