Cheltenham Festival 2015

YHallSaint

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

had £2.30 in my betfair account, so did a couple of 50p each ways and they both placed. Stuck a free 10er bet on Sprinter Saacre for the one coming up. Fingers crossed.

#highroller

1.30 Nichols Canyon

2.05 Kings Palace

2.40 Baradari / Vasco Du Ronceray

3.20 Champagne Fever

4.00 Any Currency

4.40 All Yours / Unanimate

5.15 Pylonthepressure

Hopefully a bit better than today's efforts!

Seem like the only way I can find a winner is to hit on a non runner and bet on a replacement as Dodging Bullets and Moon Racer ended up carrying my cash instead. Not to any decent stakes right enough and still a little down I would think but at least it's a step in the right direction.

Annie Power let me down for £600 yesterday, but still finished about £200 up.

Had a Don Poli and Sire de Grugy double today, which was my only bet.

Still can't decide who I'm backing for the novice chase or world hurdle tomorrow.

Waiting on Silviniaco Conti for £1200 on Friday.

had £2.30 in my betfair account, so did a couple of 50p each ways and they both placed. Stuck a free 10er bet on Sprinter Saacre for the one coming up. Fingers crossed.

#highroller

I keep to the 25p & 50p bets. Doesn't hit the bank account too hard, but if you get a win, bumps up the balance, which I then use for putting on my weekend coupon!!

Best day at Cheltenham ever. £13.50 ew @9/1 on French horse in the 2.40 followed by £15 ew on dodging bullets @4's.

Had 75p each way patent on French horse, don poli and duke of Lucca so was getting excited but for it not to place was disappointing. Chucked a good £30 on ghost river ew which was a disaster and £50 on Chelsea and bayern -1 has dampened the mood.

On ma filluele, saphir du rheu and edeymi singles doubles and treble so far tomorrow. Not decided on a bet in the opener but fancy ptit zig

I reckon tomorrow's racing is the hardest of the week. Did ok today so keeping stakes low. £1 each way lucky 15:

1.30 Ptit Zig 5/1

2.05 Dawalan 14/1

2.40 Taquin de Sueil 12/1

3.20 Lieutenant Colonel 9/1

1.30 Valseur Lido

2.05 Sybarite / Bygone Sovereign

2.40 Don Cossack

3.20 Lieutenant Colonel

4.00 Bally Legend / Aupcharlie

4.40 Gold Bullet / Clondaw Knight

Few more each way bets today rather than on the nose.

£5 ew Vatour.

If that comes in I'll take it from there

Is an ew bet on Vatour not a bit pointless? I'd have just stuck the 10 on the win, you're getting virtually nothing back if it places.

I've backed Monksland (£5 ew at 12s) in the 3.20 today along with Eduard (£5 ew at 14s) and Balder Success (10 on the win at 7s) in the 2.40. Couldn't decide between them so took both :lol:. Think that'll be it for me today.

Archived