Cheltenham Festival 2015

YHallSaint

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First place bet in the bag, Bet365 are paying out on 4th horse, Devilment. Onwards!

Max Dynamite placed in 2nd, cash out offers getting more interesting.

And Martello Tower wins the 3rd. This horsey stuff is easy.

Fcuk me, and Coneygree wins the 4th. Cash out from a £26 total bet now is £1215.82. If Carsonstown Boy wins the next I'll be up for £4565.31 though, and a decent whack if it places or falls at the first. So fcuk them.

One of the best performances I've witnessed in 39 years of watching horses, can't believe a novice looked the winner such a long long way out, ffs it was the Cheltenham Gold Cup, hopefully a star is born.

Tenner on Djakadam and tenner on Coneygree as well as a free £25 bet on Conti. £90 back so add that to last nights £80 on the football and its been a nice start to the weekend for me :)

Cheers, because of your post I put that horse on to win also along with Djakadam (which came 2nd)

Road to riches being pipped cost me £190 on the forecast but will quite happily take. The £290 return. Had £20 on peace and co in first and got carsonstown boy in this one.

marvellous^^

fortunate a few snatched 4th but thats what its all about

Have had a crappy season betting on what I thought I know about, and loads of injury time goals killing big wins, so maybe I'm due one. :P

Archived