Cheltenham Festival 2015

YHallSaint

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got Mendip Express at 14s in the 2.40 and Sego Success at 11/2 in the 4.40.

Fancying The New One as well, also thinking about a cheeky fiver on Glens Melody to beat Annie Power but will see how I feel after lunch.

Good luck folks, fucking love Cheltenham :thumsup2

Well I only went £2.50 on Glens Melody but it worked out okay on an otherwise shite day of betting from me. Sego Success and Horizontal Speed left to run, if both come in they'll have saved the day.

2.50 ew on L Ami Serge. £5 ew on bitofapuzzle. £15 spent, returned £30. Cashed out £20. 2.50 on the 3 games in Scottish League 1/2 draws. £7.50 on Bristol City/Gateshead double.

Will start off with a 5er again tomorrow

Giving it another go after the disaster earlier. Got Perfect Gentleman (10/1) and Theatre Queen (25/1) - both E/W. Just realised I had a free bet too, which is always nice.

Theatre Queen is no more.

Ah well safe to say I've had better Cheltenham days than today. Had a bad feeling about Annie's chances as each of the other shorties came in for Ruby and Willie.

Nevermind, there's always tomorrow.

Theatre Queen is no more.

I think the jockey on board needs to take a look at himself, here.

Horse refused to race but jockey went anyway and was about 20 lengths behind going to the first.

Must of been pushing it hard to catch up with the field.

An avoidable death.

Archived