Livingston vs. Hearts/Hearts vs Livingston 7th/14th February

Are you unaware of the aids epidemic in Edinburgh in the early 90s? I think it was well over 50% of all cases of the virus in Scotland were in Edinburgh alone.

Yes, so well over twenty years ago?

Haud the fucking bus.

:lol:

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you unaware of the aids epidemic in Edinburgh in the early 90s? I think it was well over 50% of all cases of the virus in Scotland were in Edinburgh alone.

Judging by some of the cretins that came out the away gates last weekend, I think aids is the last of their worries.

Why would you be worried about visiting Edinburgh even if it was the Aids capital of Europe? Even though it's not, nor ever has been, but it's not airborne.

And no one will force themself on you sexually. It's not Livingston.

One of the best, most beautiful cities in the world to live in > Livingston.

West Lothian is nothing but a fucking overflow for tramps who can't afford to live in the Scottish capital.

Yes, so well over twenty years ago?

Haud the fucking bus.

I've never been to Edinburgh, but I've heard its full of homosexual rugbyists and needle users (heroin). That, as well as this aids epidemic, I'm not sure it's safe to visit. Well done to any of the brave LFC fans for taking the risk, hope they all got home safely.

The available statistics are by health board which means that Livingston is bundled in with Edinburgh

http://www.documents.hps.scot.nhs.uk/bbvsti/annual-data-tables/2012/hiv-cases-number-2012.pdf

Lothian still has a relatively large number of people living with HIV as a result of the dreadful situation in the '80s & '90s but a relatively low rate of new cases suggesting that Edinburgh is a lot safer these days, which answers your question

I'd still suggest that if you're coming to Edinburgh to sell your arse for money to buy smack you should play safe and insist on condoms and not share needles but that's probably good advice even if you don't leave Livingston

I've never been to Edinburgh, but I've heard its full of homosexual rugbyists and needle users (heroin). That, as well as this aids epidemic, I'm not sure it's safe to visit. Well done to any of the brave LFC fans for taking the risk, hope they all got home safely.

Homophobic disgraces like yourself aren't welcome in the culture, education and economic powerhouse that is the Scottish capital.

That was absolutely horrendous.

Not too sure about the 4-3-1-2, but it's unfair to judge it after one game (although I think its been wheeled out at least once before this season). Walker did well to get involved a lot as part of that deep three; although he shouldn't be part of it in the first place. He should've occupied Anderson's position - he was pretty anonymous. Not his fault, as we seem to just be getting used to that formation. The lack of width severely hurt us going forward, I thought; it also wasn't helped by Paterson having a bad game.

Walker was deservedly MotM, and I thought Zeefuik was our next best player: won and held the ball up well, despite there being ineffectual support a lot of the time.

That was absolutely horrendous.

Not too sure about the 4-3-1-2, but it's unfair to judge it after one game (although I think its been wheeled out at least once before this season). Walker did well to get involved a lot as part of that deep three; although he shouldn't be part of it in the first place. He should've occupied Anderson's position - he was pretty anonymous. Not his fault, as we seem to just be getting used to that formation. The lack of width severely hurt us going forward, I thought; it also wasn't helped by Paterson having a bad game.

Walker was deservedly MotM, and I thought Zeefuik was our next best player: won and held the ball up well, despite there being ineffectual support a lot of the time.

We played that formation against Alloa away and in the 2nd half last week. I'd also argue that we were comfortably on top in the first half and only struggled again once we brought King on and went 4-4-2 in the second half.

Walker, Prince and Pallardo were our best three today.

I know most of the banter on here is a total pisstake but I can't help but get the feeling that Hearts are getting very OF-esque. That thread some throbber started on JK is just embarrassing. :lol: Don't get me wrong, most Jambos I've met are pretty sound, but the "bigger than you" arrogance some of them exude is rotten. Ironic that the same attitude has led them to where they are the now, Scotland's second tier playing "diddies" like Livingston. :rolleyes:

Anyway, a poorer performance from us compared to last week but the fact we were still in the game going into injury time is testament to how much we've improved since our last visit to Tynecastle, and how wasteful Hearts were. Wasn't convinced that putting Kyle Jacobs at LB and giving him the armband was a good call, but fair play to him, he done not too badly. Hearts, naturally, created chances but I thought our defence played pretty well and bar the lucky deflection for the goal we didn't really look like getting overwhelmed too much. Thought Keaghan had another good game and the pair up front put themselves about, there was a spell just after Prapotnik was sent off where we were pressing like mad from the front; compare that to the lacklustre and slow play earlier in the season the difference is there to see. No compaints about the red card, two silly bookings but he should've been taken off instead of O'Brien earlier on. As the game wore on I thought the anxiety from the Hearts fans would maybe give us an advantage to grab a goal, but again, being bitterly disappointed at getting edged out 1-0 by the runaway league leaders on their patch is indicative of the progress under Burchill. Just a question now if we can pick up points against other sides.

We played that formation against Alloa away and in the 2nd half last week. I'd also argue that we were comfortably on top in the first half and only struggled again once we brought King on and went 4-4-2 in the second half.

Walker, Prince and Pallardo were our best three today.

I agree that we looked less comfortable in the second half, but, at half time, King for Anderson looked the obvious change to make - Anderson hadn't been involved enough in the role he was playing. Walker, who had been brilliant in the first half, was less effective in the second once he was tied to a wing - he'd been getting loads of joy in a much freer role.

Archived