Accies - Killie

Actually contemplating going to this now. I'm interested to see what Locke changes, as you tend to find people in his position will want to put their own stamp on the team from day one.

Hopefully we'll see more from Greg Kiltie and possibly even Aaron Splaine. This is the time for both of them to make a claim for a regular place in the squad.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually contemplating going to this now. I'm interested to see what Locke changes, as you tend to find people in his position will want to put their own stamp on the team from day one.

Hopefully we'll see more from Greg Kiltie and possibly even Aaron Splaine. This is the time for both of them to make a claim for a regular place in the squad.

Not sure if Kiltie is fully match fit after his lay off.

Pooler must be in with a shout too.

Like hoofing the ball up to Magennis all game?

Oh, wait...

Could and probably should've won. Couple of good efforts - Samson's save from Redmond, Jesus' first half free kick and and a few one on ones - and looked all round the better side imo. Killie were dangerous though and I thought Obadeyi, the right winger (sp) and Eremenko were your biggest threats. Redmond was the best player on the park and was his best game since he came back. Scotland did well too.

Also, last but not least, has there ever been a more clear penalty denied than the one on Redmond? He looked to have the defender go right through the back of him and was right through on goal. Then again maybe I'm wrong lol.

Referee was miles away but the linesman must have seen it. Stonewall penalty and red card too. Apart from that both teams huffed and puffed and although we looked the better side, our finishing was dire. Real chance gone to get 3 points and it could be quite a while before we win again with Aberdeen and Celtic coming next.

Good promising first half from us frazzled out to a weak second half with some poor finishing. Scotland was on form though and Redmond had a good game too.

Linesman disgraced himself with that decision not to award a pen. Absolutely shocking. Not sure we would have deserved a win from that game... But I'd have taken it!

Tough couple of games coming up. Will be good to see how our new guys shape up on the pitch. Sumsky looks sharp from what little I saw of him.

We didn't have our shooting boots on today. Far too many shots off target. Scotland's hold up work was good and Redmond was a danger. Mind you he would've been far more effective on the left wing, getting crosses in 1st time rather than having to cut inside all the time like he did today. He's got a lot of stick this season(myself included) but for me Routledge was our best player. I don't think he put a foot wrong. Crawford had a complete 'mare though miss placing countless passes. The penalty shout in the 2nd half against Redmond was a stonewaller. We probably just about shaded it over the 90mins with a solid 1st half display and the pen shout in the 2nd half but it was our finishing which cost us most so we can't have too many complaints about the scoreline..

Overall quite a good performance, thought we edged the first and finished the game well, the first fifteen minutes of the second half was slow and Killie looked to have taken control, but we came back into it.

Thought Redmond ran his heart out, my motm, Scotland was good but Redmond effort was brilliant.

Surprised Crawford hasn't been mentioned, he was absolutly atrocious, for start to finish he just didnt look up to it, he jogged around the pitch and everything he done was poor. Good comparison between Crawford and Redmond performances was when Crawford was closet the Killie man with the ball, he just jogged towards him, next minute Redmond sprints by him and puts in a challenge.

How was that not a penalty, the linesman doesn't know how to do his job, awful decision.

Need to sort out our sub system, you can't make an impact with 5 minutes left, both subs should have been done fifteen minutes earlier.

Would've taken a draw beforehand but disappointed not to have won in the end especially with the stonewalled turned down.

Canzo still baffles with his decisions Hendrie for Longridge again? Hendrie was actually ok for once and gills was playing well in midfield. Longridge is not a game changer!

Crawford had his worst game in a long long while and Redmond was at his best.

Longridge is brutal. I don't see what he brings to the team. He has pace but you need ability as well. Gills is a good ball winner and we missed him in the middle of the park 2nd half. If they were n't happy with Hendrie's 1st half contribution then surely MacDonald has to be our next best option. Why sign a player and never give him a chance in the team?

we were totally rotten in all but a 10 minute second half spell. accies should have won with ease, but only really have their own shit finishing to blame. Scotland using his fat arse to continually bamboozle pascali would have been highly amusing if it wasn't reminding us how shit the Italian is

Quite amazed at fellow Accies fans saying we maybe should have edged it etc... We were the better team for about 75% of that, Killie doing well after half time for a spell but that was it. Should have won it out the park. An absolutely atrocious decision from the officials, even if Muir was in the centre circle he should have known, and the linesman looking right at it, a complete waste of space. I think by the uproar that followed they knew they'd got it horribly wrong. Linesman on other side did us in first half when a great Tena pass put in Crawford who was well onside, even when it reached him! Alan Muir has previous with us. Anyone remember the ridiculous penalty Dundee got a few years ago when Conroy slid into Hutton who had the ball in his grasp yet Muir gave them a penalty, "a simply mystifying decision" said the Hammy Ad reporter. We came back to win so not sour grapes.

Routledge for me was head and shoulders above everyone. Redmond and Gordon did well too and that's the best I've see Daz or a while, sublime pass to put through Redmond for the non-penalty. Crawford did ok in first half but was dreadful in second.

Definite penalty,should have been ahead at half-time,but Killie had a few chances when on top also.

No wins in 6,relegation form..........Just as well we are safe.Plenty huffing and puffing,but no cutting edge up front.I said to folk today,that 5 weeks ago I watched us score 5 against Motherwell and we will be lucky to score 5 between today and the split....hope I'm wrong.That's what happens when you shop in the bargain basement despite having cash to buy.

Once again,not very inspiring substitutions and no plan B.Not looking forward to next 2 games.Things can only get better as the song goes.Happy clappers will be happy though as we got a point with our correct ethos.

Wasn't affected as I arrived early but I understand the new ticketing arrangements meant St holders had to queue to get in and quite a few missed the kick off. Given the majority of our fans are St holders not surprising allowing only 2 of 6 turnstiles . Can we expect another letter of apology from the wannabe chief executive. Please come back Scot

Archived