World Famous Dundee United v Celtic, LC Final 15th March

banana

Club facebook page saying we have sold out the west and only have the south left.

A pal has been on the phone this morning with no luck - she's not a ST holder so had to wait for the general sale.

Am I wrong in thinking that on previous occasions, you got priority if you had been to the SF? Sure that happened in 2010?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobby Madden's been appointed to be the referee for this match.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=14392&newsCategoryID=1

My response to this appointment is thus:

Fucking... Boooo!

You should've seen the response from Celtic fans on social media. Cheating masonic b*****ds, season ticket at Ibrox, be as well handing United the trophy now. Etc.

So how much should Tommy Wright charge us for team organisation consultancy?

I can't decide whether St Johnstone have put doubt into Celtic minds or simply stirred the hornets nest. I'm thinking probably the latter and the Saints have managed to do us over again! Cheers Tommy :(

Edit - I'll throw a tenner Tommy's way if he spends a few hours sorting out our defence.

I read on the internet that the pitch is being relaid today. That seems insane! You can't play on a pitch that was only laid less than a week beforehand, surely? And there is going to be quite a bit of pishy wet weather in Glasgow this week.

We will have Van Dijk suspended as his red yesterday was for 'violent conduct', somehow, that probably balances out the absence of Ciftci quite a bit.

Shifty should be hammered? The whole "fight" part of the game is getting out of hand. There were two incidences of retaliation after two horrendous tackles.

Your point being??

You're allowed to stamp on somebody's heid as long as you've had a bad challenge put on you?

Shifty should be hammered? The whole "fight" part of the game is getting out of hand. There were two incidences of retaliation after two horrendous tackles.

Dodgy rather than horrendous, and yes there were. Retaliation, depending on the form, can be a red card offence. As Shiftkey and Butcher were both guilty of b

Archived