Newcastle United U20s vs Hibernian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because he's a proven serial shit talker.

Really?

So what shit talk have i done here?

Hibs have not filled the full Broomloan.

Hearts never filled the whole Broomloan.

Various clubs used to fill the Broomloan front on a fairly regular basis.

That picture is just over half the Broomloan. You can see the segregation just past the scoreboard.

As I said earlier - I think that's the 2006 cup game. I'm pretty sure the top tier is all Hibs and it was just a small amount of orcs in the bottom corner.

I was in the top tier and can't remember any obvious decaying smell.

The bottom of the Broomloan or all of the Broomloan? I have been going to Ibrox from way before the Broomloan stand was built and i cannot remember any team other than celtic filling the whole of that stand. I remember Hearts were given the whole stand in the 85/86 season but it was nowhere near filled. Teams such as Aberdeen,Hearts, Hibs and even Killie have been given the whole of the bottom section before and filled it.

Not saying it didn't happen but i just don't remember it and i would have thought i would remember something like that.

ETA....Before some smart arse corrects this. Yes i know Dundee United filled it last year for the semi final. I am talking about league games or 'Home' cup ties

League decider vs Aberdeen in 1991?

It is indeed and that pink strip looks like the end, conveniently chopped off?

I just nabbed the picture off Twitter after seeing some discussion about it on here. Nae tampering on my part!

A lot of this thread is similar to a Hibs/Hearts thread, except Rangers are Hibs' Hibs.

"13/02/15 - The day the undead died!"

"If we win do we get to keep them this time?"

"It should have been 10, it should have been 10! You loaned 5 players, should have made it 10!"

etc.

I was thinking about that one. I honestly cant remember

I was at the game and could have sworn Aberdeen had the full stand - although looking at the attendance now (37k ish), it seems unlikely that 8 thousand of those would be away fans.

Edit - found this article in the Herald from 2011, where it mentions that Aberdeens allocation was 1500. Surprised at that.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/mobile/sport/football/flashback-1991-mark-walters-and-scott-booth-recall-their-part-in-smith-s-maiden-final-day-triumph-walters-booth.1

Anyhoo. 20 large on the hibees on Friday.

Archived