Newcastle United U20s vs Hibernian

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's that Robinson that plays, I mind him playing for Killie, one of the first games after the old East got taken down. Saved fucking everything that came his way bar a Riordan FK.

Cammy Bell is back in training but not sure how close he is to being fit. After Robinson we are down to the likes of Liam Kelly and the Irish lad Smith...if we even kept them on. You know how our management team love to release promising youngsters

Jig is out as is Streete.

Ryan Sinnamon has been playing well for the U20`s, Faure is another option, but Smith will undoubtedly be brought in.

I would like to see Nicky Clark get brought in and Templeton over Aird.

Just made me want to listen to the Stone Roses there :P

Interesting though. WTF has happened to Zaliuskas? Templeton must be a wee shite in training or something if Airds playing over him. Think Aird just works harder. Templeton clearly more talented but seems like he cba.

4 out of the 5 that played at the back last week out.

See Goram in the paper. Thinks Rangers are rightly appealing McCullochs stamp as they'll miss him, and stamping Carrick shows that he cares? What a Wally.

There's certainly worse keepers at Championship level than Robinson. Had a fairly good spell at QoS, did he not? Certainly didn't set the heather alight at Morton, but experience does help.

Despite looking like a decent goalie, I think he conceded around 3.5 goals a game for us!

Apparently the reason Templeton barely gets a game is that he's one goal away from activating some clause that would give him a rather hefty boost in his pay packet.

Likely to be utter shite though.

It'd be good if he got that goal as a last minute consolation after a total hounding.

Archived