Worst TV programes in recent years

tongue_tied_danny

When you say worst tv programmes to me it means something that tries to be funny/interesting etc but fails

The likes of TOWIE and Geordie shores come across exactly the way thats intended as it is television for idiots and that satisfies what a lot of the viewing public want sadly

The first couple of series of Big Brother were quite good as the punters who went in weren't as clued up as those to come and it was interesting to watch the dynamics of what were for the most part fairly normal people thrown together. After a few seasons it soon attracted the attention-seekers and wannabe Z-listers hungry for five minutes of fame and lost the plot.

My pet hates are:

My Family. Just cause a wean says it doesn't make it funny.

Mrs Brown's Boys. Like the folk who commissioned it got in a time machine and travelled back to 1974.

The whole scripted reality ouevre. TV for dipshits to drool along with, and worse still emulate.

Hollyoaks. Does anyone even still watch this? Phil Redmond must have naked photos of the head of C4.

Miranda. A big wumman falling on her arse. Cutting edge.

I quite enjoy watching Made In Chelsea. Well I say enjoy, what I mean is I watch it when I'm bored for the vast array of talent!

Anyway -

Period Dramas

Soaps

Big Brother (current version)

Make over shows

BTs coverage of the WTA

Two and a half men is annoying.

Meeeeennnnnnnnn jingle is enough for me to turn off.

Charlie's Sheen paid millions to play himself and he fucked it up.

Typical of American comedies that would be infinitely better without the dreadful canned laughter and repetitive "jingles" and on-screen graphics.

It's not canned laughter it's filmed in front of an audience, the laughter sounds similar because they mute the microphones above areas where people have daft laughs.

Whit? Even the Americans can't be that daft that they bray so loudly at every sentence uttered.

Limmy's Show

All "scripted" reality shows

Anything with Ant & Dec, Jimmy Carr, James Corden or Devina McCall in it

Celebrity Juice ( in fact Keith Lemon), full stop

Miranda

Archived