Berwick vs Spartans - Replay

Simplistic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1st this century is good enough for me but thinking back to the late 60's that too was a great feat eh, only the year before the National team bear the current World Cup champs, Celtic of Glasgow where champions of Europe, so well done Elgin in '68, we were just mere teenagers as a club then & could only dream of doing an Elgin, well tonight that Dream could come true, the romance of the Cup.

Cringebo

Spartans would be the first non-league quarter-finalists since Elgin in 1968 I believe?

Correct. Eyemouth in 1960, Elgin 1968.

We're going to win the Cup, so now ya better belieeeeeeve us,

We're going to win the Cup. :guinness

Here we go.

Alternatively, Grim, I'll no doubt find a good stat on the infrequency of a club going out of 3 cups in 7 days :lol:;):P...

Correct. Eyemouth in 1960, Elgin 1968.

Alternatively, Grim, I'll no doubt find a good stat on the infrequency of a club going out of 3 cups in 7 days :lol:;):P...

Ooooh yer a harsh man, ha ha.

I mean whatever have we done to you? ;)

Would invite you for a pint but there'll be that many of us I'd never find you.

Grimbo

According to Spartans website it's as I suggested on the other thread - no formal segregation, and certainly not Berwick fans in the stand and Spartans in the ducket, but quite sensibly the usual arrangements "expected":

http://www.spartansfc.com/2015/02/16/berwick-rangers-v-spartans-supporters-match-day-information/

Spartans and Berwick fans will arrive at the turnstiles, those wishing to stand should go to the right hand (from outside) set, those wanting to sit to go to the main turnstiles... There should be no problems if fans enter by the wrong set as they can move around on the concourse... Spartans fans would be expected to occupy the north (far end) part of the stand and terracing.

Archived