10 Points Is 3 Wins And 1 Draw!

I think the upcoming match against Hibs will really be massive, could even call it a 15 pointer. If we can win that it shows we've progressed and I think the confidence boost from a convincing win against Hibs at Ibrox would be a springboard for a winning streak that lasts until the end of the season. I don't think Hearts can close out the season without dropping less than 10 points and it could well come down to a title decider between Rangers and Hearts on the last day of the season.

Confidence is returning to the strengthened team, crowds are slowly coming back. Is it wrong to feel optimistic, Gers fans?

I think the upcoming match against Hibs will really be massive, could even call it a 15 pointer. If we can win that it shows we've progressed and I think the confidence boost from a convincing win against Hibs at Ibrox would be a springboard for a winning streak that lasts until the end of the season. I don't think Hearts can close out the season without dropping less than 10 points and it could well come down to a title decider between Rangers and Hearts on the last day of the season.

Confidence is returning to the strengthened team, crowds are slowly coming back. Is it wrong to feel optimistic, Gers fans?

wtf are you on. ? Deluded as f£&k

You one of the boycotters I take it, Bennett? Soon as the team starts struggling on the field you're refusing to turn up and games and calling anyone who does and remains optimistic a fool or a troll? Aye, great to see.

Well I'll continue to turn up and believe. Even if it gets to the last match of the season and we're 21 points behind Hearts I will continue to believe. Even if we finish in 6th I will continue to believe that we will be playing in the Premiership next season. The authorities, the media, the sponsors will not accept another year without Rangers. They were told 3 years maximum, it will not be allowed to go over that period.

Good evening Fraser Aird? How are you? Mental? I can see.

Crowds are coming back right enough but only to lynch who they can hold of at the entrance.

Good evening Fraser Aird? How are you? Mental? I can see.

Crowds are coming back right enough but only to lynch who they can hold of at the entrance.

Think the Raith game was up several thousand from the postponed Hearts game.

It fooled Norman and Scottyboy.....

Aye but that's setting the bar pretty low, Ben. I'd wager that my neighbour's wee 8 month old would even batter Norman and Scottybhoy at a game of keek.

Oh and so secure is Norman that he's declaiming his intellectual prowess over on the big thread:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6412#entry9207131

Aye but that's setting the bar pretty low, Ben. I'd wager that my neighbour's wee 8 month old would even batter Norman and Scottybhoy at a game of keek.

Oh and so secure is Norman that he's declaiming his intellectual prowess over on the big thread:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/167655-big-rangers-administrationliquidation-thread-all-chat-here/page-6412#entry9207131

Note to self: remember that, to The_Neologist, being able to understand written English qualifies as "intellectual prowess".

Further note to self: Said Tory has fallen so low in his self-esteem, he is now borrowing patter from, and brown-nosing, Vicky.

Third note to self: Aye, bennett. That Vicky. Yes, it is sad, but bear in mind the trauma the poor chap's been through.

Final note to self: Nah, fúck'em. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived