Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

The_Kincardine, on 10 Feb 2015 - 19:09, said:

Unlike you I remember when Dundee was a good club and played a place in European football. Tragic what you and your fellow bawsacks have become in supporting a once-proud club.

I remember when Rangers were a good club and played in European football. Tragic what you and your fellow bawsacks have become in supporting a once-proud club. How's that for ripping someone's patter off?

Oh, and I was lying when I said it was tragic. It's actually funny as f**k.

I remember when Rangers were a good club and played in European football. Tragic what you and your fellow bawsacks have become in supporting a once-proud club. How's that for ripping someone's patter off?

Nothing more than I'd expect from an abject poster who, like so many, defines himself with respect to Scotland's biggest club,,

500 million fans worldwide.

The new kit deal will be the biggest footballing name Adidas have after Real Madrid :lol:

That statement they made after Thomson reported about a winding up order.

The list is fucking endless and all of it , hilarious :lol:

I remember when Rangers were a good club and played in European football. TrMagic what you and your fellow follow follow bawsacks have become in supporting a deid club masquerading as a proper club. How's that for payback for decades of cheating, bigotry and pure cnutishness?

you could edit Kinky's pish post for hours.

I note that the phrase 'pish-stained tears' seems to have fallen into disuse

Unlike you I remember when Dundee was a good club and played a place in European football. Tragic what you and your fellow bawsacks have become in supporting a once-proud club.

Nothing more than I'd expect from an abject poster who, like so many, defines himself with respect to Scotland's biggest club,,

Aye, you tell them Timmy. Anyone who claims you're an ignorant fuckwit doesn't deserve airtime. A strong P&B needs even more elbow-typers.

:lol:

Keep that breakdown coming.

Terrific.