Most Hilarious Rangers/Sevco Moment So Far

2mh7lsj.jpg

Make Your Love Last Forever

Written by Rangers Football Club

a097a7eb5d61281726c17041212145ab_XL.jpg

MAKE your love last forever this Valentine's day with a Rangers stadium brick, for only £50 you can have a brick engraved with your own personalised inscription and placed at the stadium for generations to come.

Bricks can be purchased using the following options - Online from www.rangerslotto.co.uk; by calling the stadium bricks hotline on 0141 427 4914; by texting ‘Rangers’ to 67766 (texts cost standard network rate) or in person from our office in Broomloan House, Ibrox Stadium.

Upon placing your order you will be given the opportunity to choose whether you would like a wall brick to be placed on the Fernando Ricksen panel or a paving brick to be placed on the Jorg Albertz walk of fame panel both of which are situated in the Sandy Jardine stand. After your selection you will be asked what special message you would like to personalise your brick with, A maximum of 2 lines of 15 characters is allowed with any spaces or punctuation marks being counted as 1 character each. You will receive an official certificate confirming your inscription within 5 working days and bricks will be placed within an 8 - 10 week timescale (weather dependant).

All profits from our stadium bricks will be donated to the Rangers Youth Development programme.

Please Note: Buying a Stadium Brick does not transfer ownership of that brick to the purchaser. At all times, Stadium Bricks remain the property of The Rangers Football Club.

Two lines of fifteen characters, eh?

"Whyte+Gers=Deid

Green+Sevco=LOL"

I'm sure the wife would understand, but worth the £50 for the giggles.

Edited by kiddy

That's not what I've said. I'm talking about the decent, everyday Rangers supporter, of which I am sure there are many. I haven't said anything about sectarianism, as I'm not interested in it - only you have.

You're hard work............. :(

Cheers. That is utterly outstanding. If someone on this thread had knocked that together as a parody we'd be telling them 1/10, must try harder, etc.

Why does it have the same off-colour vertical streaks on each page? It looks like they ran out of time to make anything decent and just pulled some random rejects out of the bin and shoved them under the scanner.

Edited by nsr

The "decent, everyday" supporters of a club which carries on its predecessors' attitude, behaviour, and reliance on separatism as a marketing tool. Aye, OK....

So, boys and girls, is this one:

A. Troll?

B. Stupid?

C. Both?

Personally, I'll go with C.

You're an ignorant bigot if you think Rangers have no fans who are decent people. Option C sums you up I reckon.

You're an ignorant bigot if you think Rangers have no fans who are decent people. Option C sums you up I reckon.

Aaaannnd...

There we have it. Not liking rangers = bigot. Happy in yer wee monochrome worldview.

Haw benny! Tedi! Another one after Bendarroch's place!

The "decent, everyday" supporters of a club which carries on its predecessors' attitude, behaviour, and reliance on separatism as a marketing tool. Aye, OK....

You clearly are implying that there's no such thing as a decent supporter of Rangers.

Still, continue pushing your bigoted agenda.

You clearly are implying that there's no such thing as a decent supporter of Rangers.

Still, continue pushing your bigoted agenda.

Why don't the " decent " majority condemn , shut up and dispose of the scum minority ?