Motherwell vs Dundee

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My granddad is a Motherwell fan, so this season has been refreshing for me in terms of us doing 'Well against them. However, I do like the club and obvs don't want my old pops greeting come May so hope yiz get out of the mess you're in...I didn't rate the appointment of Baraclough at the time and I really don't think he's the guy to turn this round so, unfortunately, I fear for Motherwell :unsure:

Went into the ground yesterday thinking Motherwell can't be as bad as the two previous games......I was wrong...they were. No heart/fight ,confidence is shot to pieces so not sure where you go from here apart from the obvious....just glad it's not us....great view from the upper tier behind the goal.

Worrying times for Motherwell unfortunately. I fully expected a much more competitive match on Saturday than the previous fixtures but despite the 1-0 scoreline I thought this was the easiest of the 3.

I hope they can find some fight from somewhere. Don't want to see them go down.

On a brighter note it's looking as if the 6-2 from that lot on New Year's Day could be the best thing that happened to us this season. Brilliant run to go on after a situation in which the players heads would be down and we were all "doomed". Not convinced we'll get top 6 due to our run of fixtures before the split but to be in with a shout at this point is above and beyond what I'd hoped for. 3 points is a must on Saturday if we are to be serious about it. Tricky fixture up there though with county hitting a bit of form just now. Hopefully we can continue our run and maybe help 'Well out a bit as well.

Archived