Motherwell vs Dundee

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do it because we have accepted our fate, i’s now between County and St.Mirren for the play off spot as our players have officially chucked it.

You'll probably get another 6 points from us - but is still don't think that'll be enough to keep you up.

Get this Baraclough to f**k. An absolute imposter of a manager. Has not a fucking clue.

At least I can tick off a few grounds in the Championship next season.

Straker may well be the worst player I've ever seen in C&A. Paul Keegan - hand over your crown.

I cannot attend this afternoon, and am looking at Dundee's great hill in the sun as I pen this ode.

Ravenscraig Blues.

In bright azure The Law stands fast,

It looks out on the fair field Dens,

At either end there stands a goal,

a step away, a real shitehole.

The Dees head west and all ken weel,

what dangers lie where once forged steel

had towers which informed the land,

but sadly now holds up the stand.

Will Clarkson play- this mobile man,

so deft of touch, or Heffernan,

the Tank is out his knee is lamed,

some say for swally now he's famed.

But Paul Mcginn he has the look,

like he might score a mad cross fluke

his brother Steve shall join the fun,

The Dees will win this one to none.

Fixed that for myself.

I've always tried to back Baraclough and give him time to put his stamp on things but seeing Craig Moore lining up in central midfield today I just thought, 'nah this guy's not got a clue'.

Listening to his post mach interview was scarily reminiscent of McCall's last few interviews where he ranged from delusional to sounding like a beaten man. Think Baraclough's ran out of ideas and is sadly simply looking more and more out of his depth with each passing week.

His signings, Long and Grant apart, don't look anything better than what we have. Apart from Straker of course who's somehow is actually worse than having Reid at left back. I'm not usually one to slate new signings so quickly but he was so bad today honestly, he makes Zaine Francis-Angol look like Roberto Carlos.

It's a shame cause he comes across as a nice guy with good ideas but we actually seem to be getting worse. Sadly I don't think the club can/will sack him so unless he walks like McCall we're stuck with him and our fate looks inevitable.

Championship here we come..

To put this into some kind of perspective at this stage last season Hibs had 32 points and we have 18.

Heid. Oven. Gas mark 10.

That is truly frightening especially since Hearts began with a 15 point deduction last season. We are where we deserve to be though and what's even more galling and scary is that I'd say we have actually amassed more points than we deserved to this season because we were garbage twice against St.Mirren yet scraped wins, somehow beat Dundee Utd and gained an undeserved point at home v. st.Johnstone after they'd took their foot of the pedal a couple of weeks back.

33% of Ross County's points this season have been won in the last week. It looks like the January signings they made have actually made a difference.

We have won 1 point in the whole of 2015.

We're fucked. Motherwell and St Mirren will occupy 11th and 12th, and we'll both get relegated.

Well very poor again,the 4-5-1 formation used again does not suit players picked.

However it wouldn't matter what formation was played because new left back is never a footballer, laing is woeful, Nathan Thomas is minging, Grant flatters to deceive likewise Johnson.

Add the performances this season of particularly Mc Manus, lasley and Sutton we then have the ingredients of a team that is going down.

Get DomThomas on the park from the start and forget about age, get Erwin up at centre forward with some game time and match Erwin with Moore in famarliar forward partnership. Pearson and Hammell coming back will hopefully give us some hope.

Surely Baraclough can't actually survive the season in his Walter Mitty, 'doing good things behind the scenes' role as supported by Motherwell so far. They really ought to cut their losses and try to bring in a credible candidate in Scottish football management now, rather than indulging their current, Pat Fenlon-esque clown.

Otherwise they'll be relegated and wash up like Airdrie within a few years.

Archived