Motherwell vs Dundee

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very poor game of football but happy to take the three points.

Motherwell were incredibly poor once again. Only once they upped the urgency slightly in stoppage time did they even start to look like a team that might threaten.

We're shite and we're going down. Not much more to say about our situation. I will say though that Baraclough is way out of his depth here and there is nothing, just nothing from him, his signings, Grant & Long apart or the players he inherited to suggest that we are going to turn the corner. As soon as Dundee scored today that was it and the body language of our players suggested that they knew that was it too. A must win home game and the balls on the slates as soon as we go 1-0 in 20 minutes, that is seriously pathetic.

Relegation one step closer.

Awful game of 'football', the fact it was won by a miss hit cross sums it up.

Baraclough can get to f**k, Craig Moore in central midfield for 65 mins. What the f**k was that about? Sutton up front on his own for 80 mins again as we pump aimless high balls forward. I've given him the benefit of the doubt until now but I've just about lost all faith.

We're going down, simple as that. This team literally has nothing about them. Today we had no shape, no fight and just looked beaten from the 1st whistle. Never even managed a shot on target from my memory.

Dundee never got out of first gear today and still strolled to as comfortable a 3 points as you're likely to see.

That was...horrible.

Nothing else really to say. Fraser Kerr was the best Motherwell player today by a country mile. He warmed that bench well.

Playing Erwin left wing, Moore centre midfield and Sutton upfront on his own was never going to work. The Dundee keeper won't have an easier game for the rest of his career.

My only hope is we get Hammell and Pearson back fit and that somehow lifts us. Out the new boys Grant, Johnson and Long looked ok but straker and Thomas look pretty poor.

There was a fan next to us that told his sons after about 50 minutes that they had been bad this week and they were staying till the end as punishment

Well done to Baraclough plating for a 0-0 when we were a goal down.

Maybe try a second striker when you should be chasing the game.

Half his signings are pish. Laing -bomb scare, N Thomas doesn't even look like a guy you would ask to play 5s if you were a man short, Straker is a fat Angol.

Resign now you c**t

Well done to Baraclough plating for a 0-0 when we were a goal down.

Maybe try a second striker when you should be chasing the game.

Half his signings are pish. Laing -bomb scare, N Thomas doesn't even look like a guy you would ask to play 5s if you were a man short, Straker is a fat Angol.

Resign now you c**t

Stop beating about the bush ffs, say what you mean!!

Archived