• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well fans what u think of this starting xi

-------long-------

Reid-----laing----obrien----straker

Ainsworth/thomas-----pearson if fit / grant ---- lasley if fit ----- Johnson

Sutton----erwin

??? I have to say I have lost all hope of staying up either straight down or defeat against hibs for us

-------long-------

Sutton----erwin

??? I have to say I have losted all hope of staying up either straight down or defeat against hibs for us

Losted, ladies and gentleman. Losted.

-------long-------

Sutton----erwin

??? I have to say I have losted all hope of staying up either straight down or defeat against hibs for us

Aye, yer no wrong.

Past few seasons I would have looked at the Dundee line up and went, toffee 3pts in the bag against that team!!! 3-1 Well!!

This year I am concerned looking at it.....

However I think we are due a change in luck and actually can see us picking up a point or three. 2-1 Well, a clean sheet is just too much ask!

Reading Thomson should be back and Gadzhalov is injured. Only other mention of being available is Stewart so I'd say Tank's still fucked.

If Thomson's back I hope Irvine shakes his knock off so there's someone on the pitch who can be captain in the second half.

All this bloody pessimism. :rolleyes:

Dundee are gonna get fuckin horsed and will losted the game by 3 clear goals. It will be a long journey back from Scotland's beauty spot to Dundee on Saturday night for the dark blues.

Bookmark it. Get doon the bookies with it. It will happen.

Well to win 2-1,I know we are pish and I know Dundee have done well at start of season but are due a defeat. If Barraclough picks solid defence and creative midfield then I fancy us (and that is a big if)

In what sense are we 'due' a defeat?

Well to win 2-1,I know we are pish and I know Dundee have done well at start of season but are due a defeat. If Barraclough picks solid defence and creative midfield then I fancy us (and that is a big if)

-------long-------

Sutton----erwin

??? I have to say I have lost all hope of staying up either straight down or defeat against hibs for us

Losted, ladies and gentleman. Losted.

Ainsworth, I too am losted.

The beauty of Stewart out wide is that he drifts inside and finds himself in space between the full back and centre half. That gives him the second he needs to get turned and running across the face of the box.

If he's the main man up top he has 2 hairy arsed centre halfs through the back of him every time he picks it up.

Clarkson was pretty gash against well last time out was he not? I would play him as well. There has to be a middle ground between the player he was the first 9 matches and the player he has been since. If he can find that he would do me nicely.

Wighton has shown in flashes that he can have an impact, just needs to start getting a regular game and producing it consistently. We are safe now and the top 6 whilst a nice to have is not a necessity. Get him on from the start and see how he does.

Clarkson set up the first 2 against well last time and almost scored twice himself.

I take back my accusation, I was likewise generous in my praise for him after that match, think it was 2 assists and an all round busy display.

ETA Mr G beat me to it above Re clarksons performance.

Clarkson set up the first 2 against well last time and almost scored twice himself.

If only you had read the full thread and not jumped the gun :P

f**k it.

The night is darkest just before the dawn, and we've seen shitey performances against County be a turning point before (it happened one time, I know).

We're going to be okay. Administration didn't beat us. Finishing bottom didn't beat us. Harri Kampman didn't beat us. Aberdeen stealing our managers didn't beat us. Having a used car salesman as manager didn't beat us. Paul Keegan didn't beat us. Having a hopeless day-glo dribbler as manager didn't beat us. Michael Fraser didn't beat us. Having a pitch that looked like Utah beach didn't beat us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5nYMuKI4

f**k it.

The night is darkest just before the dawn, and we've seen shitey performances against County be a turning point before (it happened one time, I know).

We're going to be okay. Administration didn't beat us. Finishing bottom didn't beat us. Harri Kampman didn't beat us. Aberdeen stealing our managers didn't beat us. Having a used car salesman as manager didn't beat us. Paul Keegan didn't beat us. Having a hopeless day-glo dribbler as manager didn't beat us. Michael Fraser didn't beat us. Having a pitch that looked like Utah beach didn't beat us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpu5nYMuKI4

Bit early to be drinking isn't it?

Aye, that phrase always confuses me when fans trot it out about any club, not just Dundee. Taking it to its logical conclusion, all teams would want to play Celtic every week because they're "due" a defeat.

The other one - which has also been raised here - is about luck changing. Football isn't a game of luck, it's a game of skill.

Archived