Motherwell vs Dundee

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Pearson and Hammell will return. Time we gave someone a game and why not Dundee. We're also due a bit of luck. New guys will have one more week to settle in. Quite happy if Dundee play world class football and pound us mercilessly and we break away to score a last minute winner.

I think Dundee should take pity on us. I mean after all they are safe and top 6 is less exciting than being involved in the relegation dogfight and the chance to relegate St Mirren.

If you could have a poor game on Saturday that would be appreciated. That said a poor Dundee performance will still be enough to get them over the line :unsure2:

Haven't been to Motherwell since the first game of the 03/04 season so will definitely be making the trip this time.

Hopefully Harkins and Stewart will both start, lack any threat if just one of them is missing. 2-0 Dundee.

This. His composure and ability to make a few yards for himself is excellent.

He did this superbly in the centre of the pitch, turning and leaving two men in his wake before being cynically scythed down by the brutal Partick hatchet men.

The white Cafu's turn in front of the Derry was a thing of beauty too.

With Killie away to ICT and St Johnstone at the beasterdome then this may be a great chance to build a wee gap. However the bottom 6 would have it's upside - the chance to relegate St Mirren would be glorius.

We need to win our next 2 as stated above - our run to the split after that is pretty dicey. If we can get those points on the board and get a wee cushion we may have a bit of an edge.

I'd much rather be in the top 6, not for prestige etc but purely because we seem to struggle* more against the bottom 6 teams and put in pretty grim performances (Motherwell the exception). As much as I would love to relegate St. Mirren etc I'd love to stop Utd getting Europe.....

*not purely in terms of poins gained - just that we seem to lower our performances to match - our matches vs St. Mirren, Thistle and County have been eye-bleedingly poor to watch.

I don't feel any sympathy for this mob, they escaped relegation on a 'technicality' so hopefully we f**k them over and karma catches up with them. Away win.

Charming. The f~cking them over bit is likely to happen.

PS - We don't need nor want your sympathy - just 3 points.

Barraclough and Robinson better be working the proposed back 4 this week ( or back 3) to make sure they know they are defenders and not footballers!

Pick creative players (Grant, Pearson + 1) to try and boss centre midfield to provide opportunities for forwards

I don't feel any sympathy for this mob, they escaped relegation on a 'technicality' so hopefully we f**k them over and karma catches up with them. Away win.

Karma did catch up in the form of Omar Daley.

Motherwell games make me sad.

I wonder who the lucky eleven will be this week, to be pulled out of the tombola to start the game by Ian "The Imposter" Baraclough.

Is Graeme still doing his garden up?

Burned it down after the County game.

What can Barraclough actually survive without getting the sack? We're absolute piss, shipping goals left right and centre, failing to score any, and hurtling to relegation? I keep thinking the season is going to turn around, and a win against County was the latest time.

In reality, we're done here. We're relying on Pearson coming back and somehow it all coming together. Unconvinced.

thisGRAEME, on 17 Feb 2015 - 12:47, said:

Burned it down after the County game.

What can Barraclough actually survive without getting the sack? We're absolute piss, shipping goals left right and centre, failing to score any, and hurtling to relegation? I keep thinking the season is going to turn around, and a win against County was the latest time.

In reality, we're done here. We're relying on Pearson coming back and somehow it all coming together. Unconvinced.

So you're relying on an injured midfield maestro who's getting on a bit with a manager that's beginning to look out of his depth? Sounds like us with Colin Cameron in Alex Rae's final season for us.

You need a Jocky Scott type to steady you then. Who's the Motherwell equivalent of Jocky? Tommy McLean. You need Tommy McLean.

Archived