Jags V County

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but did I just hear on the radio that Boyd nutmegged someone then played a dangerous ball into the Partick box? Scott Boyd?

Guessing it was Boycey. Though given the quality of some of the Sportsound commentator, it could just as easily have been Frempah.

Guessing it was Boycey. Though given the quality of some of the Sportsound commentator, it could just as easily have been Frempah.

Could be Boyce, fair point. It's MFR2 with full coms I'm listening to. They did spend the entirety of the Aberdeen game referring to "Rodrigo" in goal though.

We're inexcusably shite just now. All our decent bits have come from actually passing the ball yet we continue to launch it at every opportunity.

Looked like handball in the run up to the goal, which for the record was laughable stuff, but we absolutely don't deserve anything just now.

I'm sorry, but did I just hear on the radio that Boyd nutmegged someone then played a dangerous ball into the Partick box? Scott Boyd?

Aye, backheel through Elliott's legs on the touchline then duffed his criss into the box.

First 30 was painful to watch. Elliott and Fraser are anonymous. McDaid trying but getting nowhere.

Lawless for Elliott plz.

We were 6 points adrift 2 games ago. If things stay as they are, are Partick back in the relegation battle being only 7 clear of bottom? You certainly couldn't rule it out, especially given what happened to Hibs last year.

Not surprised Curran fucked up the penalty, will never forget his one on one against st mirren straight at the keeper from 10 yards out. Should have been Boyce on it best finisher in the team. This better not come back to haunt us.

Archived