Jags V County

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Osman looked great in Thistle's first game of the season. With Bannigan surging forward, it looked like Osman-Fraser-Bannigan had it all. Osman looked hopeless against Celtic though, the opposite of the calm, measured footballer he appeared to be against County.

I'm sincerely hoping that Lawless and Higginbotham are unused subs again. I'd much rather see County come up against Elliot and McDaid.

Just hope we start Lawless and Stevenson tbh.

My team:

Gallacher

O'Donnell Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Fraser

Lawless Stevo Higgy

Taylor

Our actual team:

Fox

O'Donnell Frans Seaborne Booth

Osman Bannigan

Lawless Fraser Elliott

Stevo

This is the first time since he first picked up his injury (back in 2003, I think) that I feel we're really missing Sean Welsh.

Part of me wants Higginbotham to start to see if he'll get back to his best with Taylor ahead of him.

Not confident. Score draw.

Gallacher

O'Donnell - Frans - Seaborne - Booth

Fraser - Osman

Higginbotham - Stevenson - McDaid

Taylor

Mention on OTB that we are being made welcome to the social club?

Any good? I was planning the Munns Vaults for a change from the Woodside, which is a waste of 20mins when the bus drops us outside the stadium. Plus we seemed to upset the locals in there the last time by having too much fun.

It's not really a social club if it's the Aitken Suite at the ground. It's meant to be much improved on what it used to be but I wouldn't bother with it. If the bus drops you at the ground then the Star and Garter is on Garscube Road if you don't fancy the walk to the Woodside.

Munns is just a dive old mans pub but they do their best to welcome those going to the football and were giving out free pies and sandwiches last time I went in.

Mention on OTB that we are being made welcome to the social club?

Any good? I was planning the Munns Vaults for a change from the Woodside, which is a waste of 20mins when the bus drops us outside the stadium. Plus we seemed to upset the locals in there the last time by having too much fun.

Enjoyed hearing about the seethe that caused at the time. More of the same, please. Including the Hawaiian gear.

Archived