Scottish Cup Runners-Up/Losers 2014 v Scottish Cup Winners 2014

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United boss J McNamara: "The first goal is always crucial against them. It gives them something to hang on to and stop the fluency of game."

J McNamara: "The game was stop-start with free-kick after free-kick. We've seen before, they are difficult to play when they score first."

Jackie is spot-on as always. The first goal is always vital. Take the last Saints v United match as an example. United scored first and then they went on to win the game with ease. Let me just double-check that.. Oh.. No.. Umm.. We actually ended up winning 2-1.. Awkward.

What a fucking abomination.

Wrong team. Wrong formation. Too long to change it. Wrong man off (Butcher not Rankin). Wrong man on (Spitall not Telfer).

Only positive were Anier, though he began to fade, Butcher, and Connolly when he came on. We must be on the look out for a new keeper.

Finally, what was with the stewarding of the Saints fans; were we expecting a pitch invasion?

Finally, finally, agree with ArabFC regarding Paton, could easily have been two straight yellows.

I am so pissed off at that display and McNamara today, might not bother going on Tuesday.

Jackie is spot-on as always. The first goal is always vital. Take the last Saints v United match as an example. United scored first and then they went on to win the game with ease. Let me just double-check that.. Oh.. No.. Umm.. We actually ended up winning 2-1.. Awkward.

f**k off with your Lomas pish

Wrong team. Wrong formation. Too long to change it. Wrong man off (Butcher not Rankin). Wrong man on (Spitall not Telfer).

Only positive were Anier, though he began to fade, Butcher, and Connolly when he came on. We must be on the look out for a new keeper.

Finally, what was with the stewarding of the Saints fans; were we expecting a pitch invasion?

Finally, finally, agree with ArabFC regarding Paton, could easily have been two straight yellows.

I am so pissed off at that display and McNamara today, might not bother going on Tuesday.

Did Telfer not get subbed on at the exact same time as Spittal :huh:

You make some fair points, but what's the difference between a normal yellow card and a straight yellow card?

I'm confused. Either my post reminded you of Lomas' speaking style or you somehow realised that I wrote it while my willy was hanging out.

I'm confused. Either my post reminded you of Lomas' speaking style or you somehow realised that I wrote it while my willy was hanging out.

Its both tbh

Archived