Scottish Cup Runners-Up/Losers 2014 v Scottish Cup Winners 2014

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are St Johnstone based now?

STV news said you were travelling to Tayside tomorrow to take on Dundee United.

Judging by the way they reported the Final, its Johnstone.

Its almost a year to the day since the last time we won a league game while also scoring more than two goals. Its fate.

3-0 Saints.

I'm ridiculously keen for this, and I've no idea why as usually within ten minutes we're 1-0 down, a stewards standing in my way and my toes are starting to freeze

For all the Saints fans who are heading through from the west coast, it's a glorious day for football here on Tayside.

The pitch however is a ploughed field so there will be no football on show sadly.

Excellent.

For all the Saints fans who are heading through from the west coast, it's a glorious day for football here on Tayside.

The pitch however is a ploughed field so there will be no football on show sadly.

After seeing the video the other day that goes between both Tannadice and our brand new surface at Gussie it is laughable (IMO) that people still think that we are better off having our current pitch than invest in a quality artificial surface. The Tannadice pitch is a total disgrace, and I would hope (but don't expect) that with all of this money coming into the club we will actually try to do something about it.

Archived