Celtic - Accies

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why people are having such a big reaction to this, surely it was expected, don't know if you were at the game, but if you were, it did look like we were fairly organised until Ziggy and Gills went off.

After that we did fall apart, and with Lyon on and Longridge coming on it was expected. The Next three weeks is the vital time for canning now. I'm expecting 7/9 points which would start to show some hope for Canning as manager, however anything less than 5 and questions will have to start being asked.

Indeed. I need to find some way of staying warm, my hat, gloves and thermal t shirt, jumper combo ain't cutting it any more. Suggestions welcome

I felt the same test, i had 2 layers on and a lightweight jacket idea and thought i would be alright as it was a nice day but by about the 60 minute mark i was actually trembling, my feet were particularly cold so need to double sock it next time

Happy with the 1st half performance we defended well it was unfortunate that ziggy and gills had to come off as Lyon and Longridge are not great replacements.I thought after a hard european game celtic would not be at there best but sadly that was not the case.

I felt the same test, i had 2 layers on and a lightweight jacket idea and thought i would be alright as it was a nice day but by about the 60 minute mark i was actually trembling, my feet were particularly cold so need to double sock it next time

I've tried double socking (thin, covered by thick) but didn't enjoy that, just went with a thick pair today, my feet were okay actually.

I've tried double socking (thin, covered by thick) but didn't enjoy that, just went with a thick pair today, my feet were okay actually.

My feet get it the worst i tell ya! It was a nice day yest as well but by god it got cold towards the end

That was pretty shite. Never looked like scoring. Playing Nigel on his own with no support and playing long balls to him was pathetic. Some preventable goals but number 4 was a good move. Was always expected to lose but it was the manner we lost - 1 shot, none on target. McGovern made some fantastic saves again and if it wasn't for him that could've been even more embarrassing (which I think I correctly predicted earlier in the thread lol). Dazzler was god awful as he has been since god knows when. We're a far better team without him. Nigel was unlucky and was full of running. Only downside was he still appears to be a greedy wee shit lol. 9 points are a must from the next 3 games

Didn't expect to win this but that scoreline just compounds the misery.

Anything less than 7 points in the next 3 games is a not acceptable, ideally we should be winning all 3 but team morale must be at its lowest in two years so I don't have high hopes.

Archived