Celtic - Accies

Thought I'd start this, as it looks no one else will.

It appears the rest of the accies fans are just sticking their head in the sand until the st mirren game, I don't blame them tbh.

But I've got my ticket, I'll go along, enjoy the occasion and pray the score doesn't exceed 3-0, even got a bet on an Accies win, I know I'm mad.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my ticket too but not looking forward to it. Gonna be around 200 in our end max. Celtic are gonna give us a hiding no matter about what happened tonight. I'd line up:

McGovern

Gordon Canning Devlin* Hendrie

Gills Routledge

Redmond Crawford Imrie

Hasselbaink**

*if fit

** if he gets clearance

Got my ticket too but not looking forward to it. Gonna be around 200 in our end max. Celtic are gonna give us a hiding no matter about what happened tonight. I'd line up:

McGovern

Gordon Canning Devlin* Hendrie

Gills Routledge

Redmond Crawford Imrie

Hasselbaink**

*if fit

** if he gets clearance

like that line up, and the club has confirmed that Hasselbaink's clearance is in, however he is or was with his partner, as she was having a baby, so i don't know if he's still there.

goalless draw

Would snap your hand off for that.

Did you not just play one another about 4 weeks ago? :blink:

Yes, you can see Canning's point when he complained about the fixture list.

Did you not just play one another about 4 weeks ago? :blink:

We play them again at the start of March, about three weeks after we last play them. Must be something to do with them being in Europe

After the rollercoaster that was the Inter game I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up a right dreary affair. Wouldn't blame Ronny if he decides to leave out the likes of Brown, Johansen, Armstrong, GMS, Griffiths and Guidetti. Obviously we are only three points clear and you don't want to lose any momentum but with it all to play for in Milan it might be prudent to rest our busiest players. The likes of Henderson, Forrest, McGregor, Stokes and Scepovic should hopefully be enough to cause Accies a couple of problems.

Got nothing but time for Accies normally and I hope they manage a place in the top 6. They're a great local club who do a lot not only in Hamilton but in Blantyre, Bothwell and Uddingston. Still hope we pump them of course!

With Celtic unbeaten in 7 and Hamilton without a win in 7, and this being Scottish football, all the signs point toward an away win. Add the Milan distraction into the equation and Accies are practically a shoo-in.

A lot of negativity from the accies fans we have already beat them at parkhead this season lets hope we can score the 1st goal and make it another win stranger things have happened in football.

Our team is slightly different now tbh.

Archived