SPFL goal of the month

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are genuinely annoyed about this? Get a grip.

So much this.

Some of the reactions on this thread....post-14721-14246109904194_thumb.jpg

Who genuinely gives a flying f**k about who wins GOTM anyway? Great gesture by Hamilton and the video of the wee boys reaction is brilliant too. Something I'm sure the scorers of the other nominations would've loved watching too.

• 2 weeks later...

There's quite clearly a debate to be had over whether the right goal won. The arrogance that comes off everyone of your posts is palpable.

If you think the award was for the best "goal"

You've clearly missed the point here

Aw FFS he's bagged another one in March during an important title decider. Shoe in for goal of the month for March

There's quite clearly a debate to be had over whether the right goal won. The arrogance that comes off everyone of your posts is palpable.

Very much this. I assume NewDomDom will state now that "wee" (another PC term of patronisation) Jay should also win the March award as it is clearly the correct goal.

Where does it stop? Will he be trotted out for every match, home and away now?

Sickly sweet.

Aw FFS he's bagged another one in March during an important title decider. Shoe in for goal of the month for March

Very much this. I assume NewDomDom will state now that "wee" (another PC term of patronisation) Jay should also win the March award as it is clearly the correct goal.

Where does it stop? Will he be trotted out for every match, home and away now?

Sickly sweet.

Celtic would be as well giving him a contract.

People actually moaning after a disabled kid wins goal of the month. Cynicism level over 9000

Calling him "a disabled kid" proves that he should not have won the award.

People actually moaning after a disabled kid wins goal of the month. Cynicism level over 9000

Did you not see it? The keeper clearly let it in.

Same old Accies, always match fixing.

Calling him "a disabled kid" proves that he should not have won the award.

How does that prove he shouldn't have won the award? Winning the award was a nice thing to happen for him, why complain about that?

How does that prove he shouldn't have won the award? Winning the award was a nice thing to happen for him, why complain about that?

It's been discussed on previous pages and for more than 20 years before that.

Can't believe some of the comments on here. It was a great gesture and showed Scottish Football up very well imo, I don't understand why people would have a problem with it. It gave the young boy a bit of time in the limelight and hopefully more awareness and donations to charity ect.

I think the Celtic PR people/ Media should leave the boy alone now, he's had his moment, let him get back to supporting the team and on with his life.

Archived