Motherwell - Relegation Certainties

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partick Thistle fans wetting their pants about going down when they have zero chance of it. They look a million miles ahead of Motherwell in their games against us. And at times, they've even looked miles ahead of us! They'll be more than fine!

Still to play Accies, so possible three points there.

I think we'll actually play a big part in the relegation fight, with us playing the bottom three in a row after tomorrow's game, a big part might come down about who can get points against us, and someone definetly will.

Partick Thistle fans wetting their pants about going down when they have zero chance of it. They look a million miles ahead of Motherwell in their games against us. And at times, they've even looked miles ahead of us! They'll be more than fine!

Motherwell beat us comfortably. We also could have lost 5-1 to Ross County today and it wouldn't have been undeserved.

If anyone is worse than us then they should give up football.

You weren't at the game today. There are major problems at Firhill and it looks like it's all emanating from the McMillan situation. The players were a total disgrace today, no effort, no fight, no nothing (except for Taylor) in a game that if we had won, would have just about made us safe. Certain players look like they want the manager out. Ross Co won't go down. It's a straight fight between the other three and despite there still being a reasonable distance and goal difference between us and the bottom 3, on today's performance, I can't see us getting many more points this season unless the club has clear the air talks with the players.

You weren't at the game today. There are major problems at Firhill and it looks like it's all emanating from the McMillan situation. The players were a total disgrace today, no effort, no fight, no nothing (except for Taylor) in a game that if we had won, would have just about made us safe. Certain players look like they want the manager out. Ross Co won't go down. It's a straight fight between the other three and despite there still being a reasonable distance and goal difference between us and the bottom 3, on today's performance, I can't see us getting many more points this season unless the club has clear the air talks with the players.

Pardon my ignorance but what's the McMillan situation?

Up until recently I'd have said County and St Mirren were racing certainties for the bottom two positions, with Dundee and Partick being a wee bit ahead. It now appears Motherwell and Partick are actually worse than both of those teams, hard as that is to believe.

Still think County and St Mirren are terrible, only marginally less so.

For those saying we won't go down, let's have a look at our recent results against other teams in the bottom six to see what the split could look like:

Ross County (H) - LOST 3-1

St. Mirren (H) - LOST 1-0

Kilmarnock (A) - DRAW 2-2

St. Johnstone (A) - LOST 2-0

Motherwell (A) - LOST 1-0

We're doing a Hibs. For those saying we play good football, that was earlier in the season, we're playing absolutely shit right now. We're going down if the teams below us can find 4 or 5 wins before the season's finished.

Archived