The Goldbergs

Quentin Taranbino

Best sitcom on TV at the moment in my opinion. Anyone with me? Season two has been just as good as the first one.

Barry is my favourite character closely followed by Beverley but they all add something.

I think it starts on E4 this spring at some point. It really helps you enjoy it if you were a kid in the late 80s/early 90s but not essential

Edited by DavidMcG

I've watched the first 8/9 episodes. It's great, I'm really enjoying it. The characters are spot on. Beverly is a serious ' Wid ' she's a dead ringer for an older Kaley Cuoco. This pleases me because when I marry Kaley, she will look like this in years to come.

I might give this another try.

I like Fresh Off the Boat but I watched the first episode of this but I didn't get into it at all.

My first impression was that it was too much like the horrendous Malcolm in the Middle and if you didn't find the dad shouting at the kids funny then the whole thing would be pish.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aye, I previously had no knowledge of this but gave it a shot and have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Nice mix of comedy and warmth within the family. It's followed the same pattern so far comical to pleasant sadness, but I still really enjoy it :) Hopefully it continues going well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...