The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald Trump seems rattled. He's rambled about nothing, flayed his hands around and just come across as a bit of a buffoon. Clinton looks like a president.

Negative for Clinton so far is the 'Trump Dump trickle down economics' line. Reminds me of Miliband's 'race to the bottom' line, that he loved to repeat.

Donald Trump seems rattled. He's rambled about nothing, flayed his hands around and just come across as a bit of a buffoon. Clinton looks like a president.

Negative for Clinton so far is the 'Trump Dump trickle down economics' line. Reminds me of Miliband's 'race to the bottom' line, that he loved to repeat.

The issue Clinton has is that it seems like she's so scripted, she can't take advantage of Trump just rambling on.

He definitely did say global warming was a Chinese created hoax btw.

He fucking tweeted it also!

I don't think this constant interrupting by him is going to come across positively.

1 minute ago, jmothecat said:

Trump is looking better now he is on the attack. Clinton is attempting to do the 'I'll quietly get my point across and ignore the person shouting' but I worry it plays into Trump's strengths.

Aye, I don't have issues with the interruption on NAFTA as it had Clinton scrambling a bit for the first time.

Archived