Last man on Earth

diegomarahenry

I actually had this specific idea for a film/show about 20 years ago - basically, a guy (based on me) falls out with all his mates and family, tells them he can do without them, gets pissed, wakes up with a vicious hangover the following morning, and gradually realises that everyone has disappeared. He then roams about in a state of confusion, wondering if the people he remembers actually existed in the first place, or if he dreamed/imagined them.

Every now and then, he'll come across a switched-on TV, or a radio, or a phone that's ringing, purely to f**k his mind! Wonder if anything like that will happen in this series?

That's right - I'm a freakin' visionary.

• 6 months later...

I started watching season one on Dave over the last few months and loved it (I did miss the first episode which I'm annoyed about). It's a mixture of slightly surreal, slapstick, obvious humour with some stuff you only catch on second viewing.

I enjoyed the first episode of the second series and quite like how it had a bit of an edge to it with what has happened to the others.

Archived