Should penalty shoot-outs be replaced by poetry reading

There would be no way in proving the players wrote the poems themselves

How about they are given a theme a day or so before the tie that could go into a pen shoot-out, so they'd struggle to pinch someone else's work

OR

Could they not give the 4th official an I-pad or some such mobile web device that they could search the first few lines to see iif the poem comes up & the poetry pen could be disqualified.

I can't believe what cheating c***s these poetry pen takers are, I think anyone caught cheating should be given a massive fine & a drug test. If they are prepared to cheat at the PP shoot out they are probably druggies too.

Oooft my gander is up now, think I'll pen a draft email to the SFA just in case eh, forward planning is my moto.

Grimbo

We must be thorough Throbber, don't want to rush these important issues. We made sure the pyramid system was tried & tested elsewhere before adopting it, same rules apply with this eh?

Grimbo

At least trial it as a form of half time entertainment first.

Yes good idea, the subs instead of kicking that sphere thing about could be given a roving microphone & entertain the fans rather than just themselves? The managers could have their recitals piped in to some mobile audio device so that could help influence their substitutions late on in a game.

Maybe the SFA could award a close of season award for the top 3 best sun performers, it could encourage an whole new breed of players coming up through the academies & might deter the plagiarizing cheating druggy c***s?

Grimbo

Archived