Midweek fixtures, 3-4th March

vikingTON

Ladbrokes shop coupon has Monchengladbach at 6/1 to beat Offenbach away in the German cup tonight with the home side 1/3. :lol:

Obvious misprint but wonder if itll be picked up on? Can they claim an error if it shows as 6/1 on the coupon reciept? I know they can online but not sure how it would work in shop if the 6/1 is there in black and white.

Ladbrokes shop coupon has Monchengladbach at 6/1 to beat Offenbach away in the German cup tonight with the home side 1/3. :lol:

Obvious misprint but wonder if itll be picked up on? Can they claim an error if it shows as 6/1 on the coupon reciept? I know they can online but not sure how it would work in shop if the 6/1 is there in black and white.

Doubt it'll go through as 6/1.

Doubt it'll go through as 6/1.

I am aware prices on the reciept can be different to the slip when you mark it out as they can drift throughout the week, just thought the point was worth raising.

Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Norwich + Celtic

All of them -1 tonight.

£1 returns £68 + change

Sorry to say so, but the mighty Saints will ruin your bet tonight.

After a terrible two weeks during which I've lost every single bet I've made, I am now down to £6.63 after beginning with £10.

I have decided to risk it all tonight.

Bayern Munich

Manchester City

Chelsea or Draw

Arsenal or Draw

Liverpool or Draw

£6.68 returns a massive £11 (including stake). If I fail, I have lost everything and I'll never gamble again.

Sorry to say so, but the mighty Saints will ruin your bet tonight.

After a terrible two weeks during which I've lost every single bet I've made, I am now down to £6.63 after beginning with £10.

I have decided to risk it all tonight.

Bayern Munich

Manchester City

Chelsea or Draw

Arsenal or Draw

Liverpool or Draw

£6.68 returns a massive £11 (including stake). If I fail, I have lost everything and I'll never gamble again.

Didn't you have £1 on St Johnstone to win or draw vs killie? #winning

Archived