Tommy Wright

I'm delighted at what Tommy Wright has done for St Johnstone. He has revolutionised Scottish football and got us all re-invigorated about our domestic league.

The way he is approaching managing Saints just now should be something all Scottish managers should be trying to implement, getting players fitter and playing a more European style of football.

Scottish Cup holders, narrowly missing out in Europe and only being knocked out of European competition ONCE in a single season, I just wondered if fans of other clubs felt his methods will be copied by their club to increase their fitness and tactical organisation, and no lack of individual flair, to keep up with this unstoppable Perth juggernaut?

Was going to suggest this should be called the Tommy Wright Appreciation Thread, until I realised what the acronym of that would be...

Personally think he had a 7 out of 10 season. Too many strange team selections still and still way inconsistent. Big summer for him . If he gets it right then can see next season being another good one as the nucleus of the team in place. Will got to 8 out of 10 if gets mannus to extend his stay.

Archived