World Cup 2018 Qualifying

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you support fellow Glasgow teams if Thistle are knocked out the cup?   
There's a rational reasons why folk would want this Ireland team to fail.  

I like to see Queens Park do well; I don't like the OF and I accept that some don't like ROI for varying reasons. I was meerly trying to ascertain GMANS. Watch your vocabulary on second sentence. That's twice in a week mate. Genuinely shocked.

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Nine World Cup playoff games in this November window, six 0-0's. So far.

Got to think there's a decent chance of Ireland v Denmark adding to this tally, as well. Possibly even Australia v Honduras.

More goals were scored in the first 30 mins of the Croatia vs Greece game than all the other games combined.  For the most part the playoffs have been a shitefest.  I can see the Ireland game going to penalties tomorrow.

Gordon Strachan levels of incompetence by Ventura over those 2 legs. Some of his inclusions and omissions were utterly baffling.

Video doing the rounds on twitter of De Rossi saying words to the effect of 'why the f**k do you want to put me on? We need a win, not a draw' and pointed to Insigne

3 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Gordon Strachan levels of incompetence by Ventura over those 2 legs. Some of his inclusions and omissions were utterly baffling.

Video doing the rounds on twitter of De Rossi saying words to the effect of 'why the f**k do you want to put me on? We need a win, not a draw' and pointed to Insigne

seen that last night. definition of a team player.

ventura didn't need to make so many changes last night, insigne not starting was baffling never mind him not getting on

Archived