The League of Shadows

jagfox

On Friday, August 05, 2016 at 20:35, Mr. Brightside said:

I was gonna wait for the other leagues to have their drafts but if we are waning to go the now then that suits me

Do it

So it looks like Simplistic has dropped out of this as well. Who was next up?

Don't think there was a waiting list; the 2 teams were filled quick last time and only other person was Antiochas who is co-owning (with a view to taking over next year?) with Stewbo.

I think Antiochas should get first shout at taking on the vacant team (if he wants to that is), with Stewbo regaining full control of his.

If not, first come first served? Or is there someone in the other dynasty thread waiting on a team?

On 8/10/2016 at 21:13, Antiochas III said:

I'm happy to takeover but feel that as I agreed a trade as Co-owner of the current side I think Stewbo should decide if he can go on his own further than this season but if he can't I'm happy to stick to Co-own.

If he can then happy to take up free team

Well if you want to go with Simplistics team then thats fine, it means we've at least got owners for every team going in to the draft. I can start a handover with someone else once an interested party appears.

The idea was to gradually switch the teams control over to someone else this year basically so that we didnt have a complete fie sale when someone new took over. Alternatively you get another owner in quick, I drop out earlier than planned, and do a quick dispersal draft between mines and simplistics team, antiochas taking one and someone else taking the other, that way they can both build their teams up from scratch and there wouldnt be any fire sales

20 minutes ago, Silvio said:

Let's get this draft started 

Well we need to make a call on whats happening with the teams first, whether it'll just be as was with simplistic still in, or with the new owners getting completely new teams (which would obviously have to be done before the draft)

2 hours ago, Stewbo said:

Well we need to make a call on whats happening with the teams first, whether it'll just be as was with simplistic still in, or with the new owners getting completely new teams (which would obviously have to be done before the draft)

I thought there was only 1 new team? Has someone else dropped out?