Airdrie v Morton

The fact that Peter MacDonald starting on Saturday is some sort of decision to be made should be setting alarm bells off alone. He needs to start. No ifs or buts.

Can't agree with that actually. MacDonald came in with hero status and the best reputation as a player but McManus and Caldwell have been a lot better and more effective than him in the last 3 games.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one would love to know the detail of Slaphead Jim's "conditions" basis for picking his side; is there a particular breeze which manages to stop the ball sailing over Sean Crighton's head? Does Jamie McCluskey require a particularly slick surface to deploy his four stepovers in a row to absolutely no effect? I'm sure that the likes of Prozone are on tenterhooks waiting for the calls of this pub-team level joke.

Pick your obvious strongest eleven in a formation that fits their positions, you fucking clown.

Can't agree with that actually. MacDonald came in with hero status and the best reputation as a player but McManus and Caldwell have been a lot better and more effective than him in the last 3 games.

Except for the obvious fact that they can all play in the same side, with the welcome omission of Stefan McCluskey from the side; therefore your either-or comparison is redundant.

Thanks for playing anyway Jim.

Alright. I would also be playing all 3. Consider that based on the assumption that Clueless Jim is only going to play 2 of them at a time. Which he will.

Vikington speaks for all ton fans when he suggests...

Ffs Jim just pick the best players ya clueless nugget!

Oware and Lamie! Not too difficult! A midfield three! Okay put Miller in there then! Pepper and Forbes! That's FORBES! THE ONLY CENTRE MID AVAILABLE YA THUMB HEID!

You have to start McManus and Caldwell. Bring MacDonald on with 30 to go and start Stefan if you wish but

FFS How difficult is this?

Ya tube!

Yours in sport

Alan

Goodness knows what names Duffy is going to pick out of the tombola today. Pretty sure that method hasn't got anyone sustained success so f**k knows why he thinks it'll work for us.

I'll quite happily take a draw from this one.

Well yes it quite clearly does matter who they were against, and no, his goals didn't actually win the match.

I can only assume that you've been facing the wrong way at games, because I can't think of any recent occasion in which Jamie McCluskey has driven the side. Caldwell, McManus, MacDonald? Absolutely. That useless sand-dancer; not once.

We will be finished, in terms of a legitimate title challenge, if we continue to allow sub-standard dross that beat (and still huffed and puffed against) dross like Stirling to play against decent opposition: that is the lesson of the Forfar match.

If happy-clappers and the clueless slaphead in the dugout fail to grap this, then they will have to reflect on their own role in yet another failed campaign. Because that rabble on the pitch on Saturday is simply not good enough to win many games between now and May.

Grap? ? Come on champ, we expect better than that from you.

Going to this game as my wee boy is playing at halftime.

Anyone know what size the crowd will be?

Hope Peaso starts, will be good to see the main man again.

Depends how many away fans there is, Airdrie's average attendance is less than 1k. Don't get your hopes up, Duffy loves having our best players on the bench.

Depends how many away fans there is, Airdrie's average attendance is less than 1k. Don't get your hopes up, Duffy loves having our best players on the bench.

Cheers. Big Baldy better get his finger out and get Peaso on from the start.

Archived