Rangers v Livingston.

There is little doubt that Rangers after their poor form and results over the last several months will find it very difficult to get promoted this year. One thing for sure give McCall a chance. These are McCoist's poor signings. Yesterday's game will only confirm what McCall already new. Rangers players apart from a very few have no pace and you dont win matches without it. For the last few months teams have been running Rangers off the park and I don't mean they are fitter..they have natural fast pace all over the park. I am sure he will try and find a formation to get the fastest men on the park. I think he started this yesterday by playing Miller and Clark up front and Walsh wide. Unfortunately I have never seen a professional team's squad with so few players who actually have a turn of pace!

Hiya Tedi...missing us?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how much they paid for him. Taking into account the financial situation of Livi not much probably. A great find. As money becomes more scarce probably more players will move into SPFL from junior/highland/lowland/EOS.

Wonder how much they paid for him. Taking into account the financial situation of Livi not much probably. A great find. As money becomes more scarce probably more players will move into SPFL from junior/highland/lowland/EOS.

I think you are on to something. This could save the game in our country. Develop the players we have into our top players and stop over paying for players with exotic names. Genius!

Lad has been a stand out in The Juniors last couple of years - well deserving of the move up

Nice ball in for the goal. Is he a midfielder rather than a full-back?

Glad you agree. This lad who was playing junior football only a few weeks ago plays at Ibrox and definitely did not look out of place. There's lots of others out there too! Cummings playing under 21s now playing regularly for Hibs!

You know what you're going to get with Livi

Nonsense. Livi fans who go week in week out never know what they're going to get.

Getting beat off Raith at home having scudded them 5-1 away being a case in point.

McCulloch, Boyd and co can go and F themselves as far as i'm concerned.

Surprising it's taken as long as this for Rangers fans to see that Lee McCulloch is the biggest wage thief in the history of Scottish football. A talentless hatchet man elbowing his way around the pitch, taking 5 figures from their beloved club on a weekly basis, and all the while being labelled as some sort of hero for sticking with the club through the bad times.

Fucking amazing.

Surprising it's taken as long as this for Rangers fans to see that Lee McCulloch is the biggest wage thief in the history of Scottish football. A talentless hatchet man elbowing his way around the pitch, taking 5 figures from their beloved club on a weekly basis, and all the while being labelled as some sort of hero for sticking with the club through the bad times.

Fucking amazing.

This long?

Most bears have been moaning about him playing out of position and being shoehorned into the team for years.

Archived