Hibernian v Rangers

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers, with a large dollop of luck, finally string one win together despite playing absolute hoof ball and their fans are all over proclaiming the manager a genius and even more bizarrely claiming a difference in fitness.

It's been some turnaround since Tuesday night right enough.

Hibs were gash. Even then they missed 2 absolute sitters and a blind dog with learning difficulties would have disallowed your second goal.

Look forward to hosing you at Ibrox and Tynecastle.

Rangers, with a large dollop of luck, finally string one win together despite playing absolute hoof ball and their fans are all over proclaiming the manager a genius and even more bizarrely claiming a difference in fitness.

It's been some turnaround since Tuesday night right enough.

Hibs were gash. Even then they missed 2 absolute sitters and a blind dog with learning difficulties would have disallowed your second goal.

Look forward to hosing you at Ibrox and Tynecastle.

lolz

I'll look forward to pumping you when we meet. We've always had the better side on paper, it was just a shame we had the worst Rangers manager ever.

lolz

I'll look forward to pumping you when we meet. We've always had the better side on paper, it was just a shame we had the worst Rangers manager ever.

Fucking remarkable what one win does for the confidence of the terminally optimistic.

There's maybe two Rangers players who'd get a spot in our squad. Better team on paper. Incredible

Fucking remarkable what one win does for the confidence of the terminally optimistic.

There's maybe two Rangers players who'd get a spot in our squad. Better team on paper. Incredible

Listen mate, i know this is a big time for Hertz, with yous finally winning a league title and all, but dont act all superior, we're the superior ones ;)

lolz

Hahahahahahahaaaaa. Your squad is utter dog shit.

This was also the view of your fellow bottom feeders in pre-season:

We will win this league by around 15 points even with McCoist in charge barring admin of course.

You are a fucking gang who we have pumped into oblivion.

#StayingDown

Listen mate, i know this is a big time for Hertz, with yous finally winning a league title and all, but dont act all superior, we're the superior ones ;)

b57ff78210fd5626f23dd81f1037b4eb.jpg

Your squad is utter dog shit.

The squad isn't shit.

But the team is.

By that I mean they just don't play well.

McCall however is turning things round slightly. How well he can get the team playing is anyone's guess, but they certainly don't have bad players. Lee Wallace for a start is the best player in the league.

The wee cousins are wannabes, cute lads very cute. :lol:

With two league titles under your belt since your formation, I guess you've won the right to lord it. You could even beat us to that Petrofac Cup win next year.

_81822755_hearts.jpg

The squad isn't shit.

But the team is.

Fat, lazy, unfit, past it jakies and mercenaries. As I've said all along, naturally.

McCall however is turning things round slightly. How well he can get the team playing is anyone's guess, but they certainly don't have bad players.

Yup: those three draws in a row at home to the three worst sides in the division.

The only improvement in Sevco yesterday was their determination and fight. Other than that you were still fucking chronic. :D

Lee Wallace for a start is the best player in the league.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279383

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279690

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=279717

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=281208

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=281283

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=281310

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you just make things up as you go along?

The wee cousins are wannabes, cute lads very cute. :lol:

We were the first ones who told the old club where to go and we're the ones who have pumped the new club into oblivion this season.

Gutted for you. greggy.png

The squad isn't shit.

But the team is.

McCall however is turning things round slightly. How well he can get the team playing is anyone's guess, but they certainly don't have bad players. Lee Wallace for a start is the best player in the league.

Well, we can't get fúck all past you, can we? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then you go and ruin it - if Wallace is the best player in the league, why hasn't he be been playing in the top flight for the last few years?

if Wallace is the best player in the league, why hasn't he be been playing in the top flight for the last few years?

And you have the audacity to take a dig at me for stating the obvious? :)

The answer is simple, 11 of the teams couldn't afford his weekly salary and he'd be very unlikely to go from Rangers to Celtic.

Plus, why when I say he's the best player in the Championship do you question why hasn't he been playing in the Premiership? What does that have to do with anything? Daft question. Maybe if I'd have said he's the best player in Scotland, but I didn't.

Well, we can't get fúck all past you, can we? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Then you go and ruin it - if Wallace is the best player in the league, why hasn't he be been playing in the top flight for the last few years?

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but your point isn't valid.

Archived