Should we all now chuck it against Falkirk & QOS

Considering putting a fiver on Rangers not to make the play offs. I remember being so convinced by as early as March last season that Hibs were going down in the play-offs. Didn't bet on it and it happened. Thinking the same could happen here.

Considering putting a fiver on Rangers not to make the play offs. I remember being so convinced by as early as March last season that Hibs were going down in the play-offs. Didn't bet on it and it happened. Thinking the same could happen here.

Do you think you would actually get odds on this? I`ve thought for ages about this but never considered actually trying to find odds.

Do you think you would actually get odds on this? I`ve thought for ages about this but never considered actually trying to find odds.

There are prices on Oddschecker at the moment to get a top 4 finish (The Rangers are 1/12) but none to not get a top 4 finish.

There are prices on Oddschecker at the moment to get a top 4 finish (The Rangers are 1/12) but none to not get a top 4 finish.

Ah, cheers. I`m at my work and my company have a block on all gambling sites. You`d imagine if they are 1/12 to finish top four that you`d get pretty good odds on them not doing it. 4 or 5/1 maybe. I`d definitely take that one on.

Archived