Brechin v Forfar

Absolutely pathetic display. Our lot obviously forgot it was a derby . Never at the races.

Sums it up when a Brechin goal late on hardly raises a cheer.

I would praise Farfar but they never got out of 2nd gear and were gifted a win by our lack of belief.

Gutless is all you can say about our efforts. 3 attempts at goal won't win anything.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from first 10 min s and last 10 mins we were pish . Big Gerry, Pabs Molloy n Tapping who came on and was superb only guys worth pass marks in my opinion ! Everyone else were passengers! Forfor got the breaks but in truth it was all too easy for them ! Dicks tactics were spot on.....Our lack of a striker has come back to haunt us big time ...... Big big game on Tuesday now ! We went 17 games undefeated but we re also 4 games without a win now......Big Thommo has to do a lot more , he plays better when he comes off the bench ! Bobby was off the boil today but he's been superb all season so should not really slate him ! I thought Forfars no4 played well and Baxter always seems to play well as did Fozzy ! Campbell was lucky ref nvr caught him swinging an elbow at Molloy 2nd half ......

We should have been out of site by half time. Whole team were excellent, sanny's keepy uppy in the box was superb. Well done lads a tricky game navigated. First time I seen Brechin with such little fight in them. A shadow of the side that played us off the park the last time.

We should have been out of site by half time. Whole team were excellent, sanny's keepy uppy in the box was superb. Well done lads a tricky game navigated. First time I seen Brechin with such little fight in them. A shadow of the side that played us off the park the last time.

what a goal that would have been if swankies bycicle kick went in

That was excellent. Was worried by that start but we dominated from there and could have been well out of sight. Swankie missed a couple of sitters, Denholm had a few great runs.

We're still third, but I don't think the size of that win can be understated. Back to back wins for the first time in two months. A derby win away against a bloody good team. Wins against all the other title challengers in the space of three weeks. Huge.

How on earth have Arbroath said Michael Travis isn't good enough? He has been utterly outstanding for us. Incredible yet again today.

Stirling at home next week and that won't be an easy one. They've been building to that win they got today.

Just shows that Fifers have more bottle than the Central Belt.

calm down calm down it's usually me that gets slated for bein negative !! We re a striker short I ve said it all season Davie Mckenna scores every other week still , Riordon s started scoring now as well ! We ve cover in defence and midfield but no many option s to change forward line ! Maybe should a tried for a striker instead of Big Ollie on loan ! I m like you I guess we don t want a great season to whimper out .... The committee Don t want promotion pish has started I spoke to 4 or 5 guys on the way out ! What a load o tosh that is ! Of course club wants promotion ! We usually stumble over the line with a patche'd up team into play offs!!

calm down calm down it's usually me that gets slated for bein negative !! We re a striker short I ve said it all season Davie Mckenna scores every other week still , Riordon s started scoring now as well ! We ve cover in defence and midfield but no many option s to change forward line ! Maybe should a tried for a striker instead of Big Ollie on loan ! I m like you I guess we don t want a great season to whimper out .... The committee Don t want promotion pish has started I spoke to 4 or 5 guys on the way out ! What a load o tosh that is ! Of course club wants promotion ! We usually stumble over the line with a patche'd up team into play offs!!

Take your points about McKenna and Riordon. You could add to that that Wighton is banging in goals in the Development League. Thats one player that may have made a difference today.

Great effort overall from the Loons.

Sanny had a great game. The keepy up in the box was top drawer as were some moments of close control. My MOM by a mile.

Somebody at the Glebe needs to explain the offside rule to your No3 as well as Smithy...

Archived