Brechin v Forfar

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

calm down calm down it's usually me that gets slated for bein negative !! We re a striker short I ve said it all season Davie Mckenna scores every other week still , Riordon s started scoring now as well ! We ve cover in defence and midfield but no many option s to change forward line ! Maybe should a tried for a striker instead of Big Ollie on loan ! I m like you I guess we don t want a great season to whimper out .... The committee Don t want promotion pish has started I spoke to 4 or 5 guys on the way out ! What a load o tosh that is ! Of course club wants promotion ! We usually stumble over the line with a patche'd up team into play offs!!

I tend to agree about the forward line, especially now that we are trying to lump everything to Thompson who is not really up to that kind of game. We have a great midfield on paper but today they gave up without a whimper. Any time they had the chance to get on the ball, they couldn't hack it. The defence are going to sleep at vital moments too. Relying on offside decisions is a risky business as showed today. Our officials aren't consistent enough to be relied on.

All we needed today was a bit of commitment and desire to win. Sadly that wasn't there.

Goodbye any promotion hopes.

Couldnae even get any banter from the home support today, usually enjoy that doon the bottom of the hill, must be like their team and couldn't be bothered today

Maybe it was your patter, i mean 84 posts in 9 years is hardly compelling.

On the last 2 performances I don't think we are up to the fight sadly. :(

well,we are rank again today,3 points from nine,but i am sure we will scrape it,duffy runs the team,and tried 3 up front today,still crap.ayr must be sick.

Archived