Scottish Islands being targeted by IS

If our new ISIS friends are reading this, you'll all be needing one of these intimidating black, fire and midge retardant cagoules.

PM me for prices etc

41zMOQv1oeL._SX342_.jpg

Oooooh, I like that, does it come in a non-terrorist range or must I join Isis to get one of these bad boys?

Grimbo

For you sir, we have the special infidel range of outerwear:

12251_1.jpg

Not sure orange is my colour., I can see the advantages on dark nights etc but I'd prefer something a tad more manly but not the whole hog suicide bomber like, have you got anything along the lines of mysterious aggressive? Hope I'm not putting you to too much bother. I just want something to mirror my personality, imaginary or otherwise.

Grimbo

Not sure orange is my colour., I can see the advantages on dark nights etc but I'd prefer something a tad more manly but not the whole hog suicide bomber like, have you got anything along the lines of mysterious aggressive? Hope I'm not putting you to too much bother. I just want something to mirror my personality, imaginary or otherwise.

Grimbo

21032.jpg

Arran might be quite a good place for them. It has a bit of a hippy vibe that might just chill them out. I could see them setting up wee tearoom and getting heavily into essential oils and candles.

Sounds like a head shop.

Archived