Scottish Islands being targeted by IS

Islamic State are now targetting Scottish Islands, stay safe islanders

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:rPa7W2P_mpwJ:www.visitarran.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

I tried to do a screen grab but I don't know how to add it.

The Visit Arran website has been hacked by an IS sympathiser! :lol:

The site is 'curently(sic) down for maintenance' too.

f**k me, me an the missus are off up there in June for our holidays, as anyone got an English/Islamic dictionary we can do a borrow of?

Or what's the islam for where's the nearest toilets, please? After a few light ales, will they still be selling ales up there or will I have to fetch me own in? Aye, what was I saying, oh yeah after a few ales I'm pissing like Niagra Falls, me.

Grimbo

P.s. Will I be allowed to wear me shorts & will a net curtain do to cover her up?

f**k me, me an the missus are off up there in June for our holidays, as anyone got an English/Islamic dictionary we can do a borrow of?

Or what's the islam for where's the nearest toilets, please? After a few light ales, will they still be selling ales up there or will I have to fetch me own in? Aye, what was I saying, oh yeah after a few ales I'm pissing like Niagra Falls, me.

Grimbo

P.s. Will I be allowed to wear me shorts & will a net curtain do to cover her up?

I wouldn't worry, everyone will be cool after the first policeman is put in a wicker cage and set alight.

The fuckwitt could have at least ripped off a contemporary picture. I could be wrong but I'm sure that is Berlin after the fall of Hitler. The Jihadi's are soldiers of the Red Army raising the red flag.

correct. And apparently the photo was re-staged two days after the fall of berlin as the original Ivans had looted watches on their arms and it didn't look good for morale!

I wonder if Lamlash will now be renamed LamFortyLashes?

Archived