Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

They are doing absolutely everything to avoid a scotland fans taking over the stadium. Forcing the england match ticket onto the price was one sneaky wee leprechaun move. Surprised they haven't banned tartan from the stadium.

They have every right to stop scotland fans getting in the stadium after what our vile organisation did

Calm doon son

The SFA got it spot on when selling them tickets, you can slate them for a lot of things but how they sell tickets aren't one. The Irish FA just seems to be a total shambles in selling theirs.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calm doon son

The SFA got it spot on when selling them tickets, you can slate them for a lot of things but how they sell tickets aren't one. The Irish FA just seems to be a total shambles in selling theirs.

The SFA set the prices at an obscene amount, said parkhead was sold out on 2 separate occasions when it wasn't which caused plenty of scotland fans including myself to not attempt to buy any online.

To what extent did the SFA get this spot on?

The SFA set the prices at an obscene amount, said parkhead was sold out on 2 separate occasions when it wasn't which caused plenty of scotland fans including myself to not attempt to buy any online.

To what extent did the SFA get this spot on?

The way they sold the tickets, not the pricing of them. STs, then to the SSC before any were on general sale. As far as I'm aware the Irish have just made it a free for all right from the start. They also don't have an away points system, like we do.

The way they sold the tickets, not the pricing of them. STs, then to the SSC before any were on general sale. As far as I'm aware the Irish have just made it a free for all right from the start. They also don't have an away points system, like we do.

Does not seem to be going by the tartan army forums anyway

There was plenty of Irish in the Home end at Celtic Park (Standard). Funny how they didn't stop the poles invading their end a few weeks back.

They've taken the huff over absolutely f**k all.

Who has taken the huff?

Finally booked my flights today. Flying Manchester - Dublin at tea time on the Friday and Belfast - Glasgow on the Sunday night. Managed to get it for £90 all in which I thought was decent.

I did Ryanair Sat morning Glasgow to Dublin and then back Monday lunchtime Dublin to Glasgow...£150.

Who has taken the huff?

Well, the Irish FA are doing everything in their power to stop Scotland fans entering the home end, despite doing next to nothing to prevent the Poles.

They took the huff back in November over ticketing and it looks now as if they're trying to get back at us.

I am planning on trying to get tickets in the home section. Will a couple of kilted foot soldiers cause any upset with the Irish do you reckon???

Will be fine.

Should be easy enough getting tickets too as I can't see us selling out. Scotland aren't a big draw.

Huge game though. Really looking forward to it.

Will be fine.Should be easy enough getting tickets too as I can't see us selling out. Scotland aren't a big draw.Huge game though. Really looking forward to it.

But Scotland also aren't a small draw. And with this game being arguably the biggest game for both national sides in recent years I see this being jam packed.

Will they let you in the home end ok??? Don't want to get a ticket in the home section only to be refused cuase I'm a Scotland fan.

They let the Poles in no bother but the Gardai might reckon trouble is more likely with away supporters in our end for this one after some of the venom emanating from the stands in the first game.

If you want to be certain of getting in just cover your colours up.

They let the Poles in no bother but the Gardai might reckon trouble is more likely with away supporters in our end for this one after some of the venom emanating from the stands in the first game.If you want to be certain of getting in just cover your colours up.

A lot of the sectarian abuse I heard was from Glaswegian Accents singing about the IRA, we shouldn't be punished because celtic fans can't behave.

Archived