Ireland away - June 2015

paul-r-cfc

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't got tickets in either end for this yet, though being a transplaned Aberdonian living in Dublin I'm planning to just pile in to the home end with mates and not wear colours. It's going to be weird sitting on my hands keeping quiet during a Scotland game. Looking forward to the night out as much as the game. Hopefully meet up with a few lads from home after the match.

I wouldn't hide your colours in the areas of the ground previously deemed for home support, this game is very quickly turning into the modern version of 1960's to 80's Wembley invasions, the only thing stopping extra tens of thousands traveling is that wee strip of water between Portpatrick and NI, what wimps we have become, two men in an old iron bath would have made their way in the 70's

Anyone looking for tickets fr this . Premiertickets.ie have some on sale just now . Few guys I know have bought the ones in section 113 ( cheapest on that site )

Is the site legitimate? I didn't think individual tickets for the game had even gone on sale to home supporters yet.

Is the site legitimate? I didn't think individual tickets for the game had even gone on sale to home supporters yet.

If you read up above, I quoted the prices for the game off this site. The £90 for section 113 off this site works out at the same price buying the England ticket as well.

Got my FAI email friday for the England friendly and Category A Tickets are €90 ( £65) and Category B are €70 (50) but the B tickets are pretty shit. Just looked at ticketmaster and there is only a couple of hundred seats left now in pretty shit areas of the ground.

I cant imagine any Ireland v Scotland tickets will go on General following the season ticket/block blocker sales.

Haven't got tickets in either end for this yet, though being a transplaned Aberdonian living in Dublin I'm planning to just pile in to the home end with mates and not wear colours. It's going to be weird sitting on my hands keeping quiet during a Scotland game. Looking forward to the night out as much as the game. Hopefully meet up with a few lads from home after the match.

Don't think keeping quiet will be necessary. There were Irish scattered across one end of Parkhead for the game in November, including on all 4 sides of me, and they never shut up. It wasn't an issue.

They didn't seem to have an issue with the Poles in the home end going mental at every throw-in they won, so can't see any bother at this one either.

I was in Dublin last weekend and was in the Temple Bar area on Saturday night. The pubs were absolutely rammed. I am heading over to the game in June and I am considering avoiding Temple Bar altogether as I can see it being a nightmare to get in any of the pubs.

Does anyone know any other areas or pubs that would be a good option? I am sure there must be plenty.

I was in Dublin last weekend and was in the Temple Bar area on Saturday night. The pubs were absolutely rammed. I am heading over to the game in June and I am considering avoiding Temple Bar altogether as I can see it being a nightmare to get in any of the pubs.

Does anyone know any other areas or pubs that would be a good option? I am sure there must be plenty.

I agree with this so look forward to replies.

Dame Lane there is a great spot. From the end at Trinity Street right up to George's Street is almost all pubs, a mix of traditional Dublin boozers and trendier spots. Some really good bars. Right in the city centre. On the junction of Dame Court there's four pubs that all face out on to the junction, during the summer everyone gets their drinks in the bars and piles out and stands outside on the road with them. Hundreds of people, usually really good craic. It's blocked off to traffic. Definitely worth a look.

C876A376-6DB1-4F64-A772-875531A9F314.png

Temple Bar is a shit hole. 7 euro a pint, full of tourists and stag dos, can be pretty aggro at the weekend. Locals generally give the whole area a wide berth on a night out.

Dame Lane there is a great spot. From the end at Trinity Street right up to George's Street is almost all pubs, a mix of traditional Dublin boozers and trendier spots. Some really good bars. Right in the city centre. On the junction of Dame Court there's four pubs that all face out on to the junction, during the summer everyone gets their drinks in the bars and piles out and stands outside on the road with them. Hundreds of people, usually really good craic. It's blocked off to traffic. Definitely worth a look.

C876A376-6DB1-4F64-A772-875531A9F314.png

Temple Bar is a shit hole. 7 euro a pint, full of tourists and stag dos, can be pretty aggro at the weekend. Locals generally give the whole area a wide berth on a night out.

Cheers buddy. Might give that area a try on the Sat afternoon/night.

Home end tickets will be offered to block bookers, season ticket holders etc before going on sale and we will be entitled to 4 tickets. The poland game had none go on general sale at all ....

Home end tickets will be offered to block bookers, season ticket holders etc before going on sale and we will be entitled to 4 tickets. The poland game had none go on general sale at all ....

Any chance of helping us out with a code for the 'pre-sale'? There could be couple of expensive Dublin pints it for you?

If none went on General Sale for the Poland game, how on earth did so many Poles manage to get tickets?!

Archived