Montrose v Berwick 21st March 2015

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unfair, really.

the "foul mouthed roasters" thing is not aimed at Berwick fans, moe at rumour-mongers in general. and at myself.

no apologies either for reading the thoughts of people who watch Berwick week-in week-out, which is the basis for the previews against every team.

if you're determined to be offended about it though then I guess there's not much i can do about it.

You've missed a trick then

Excuse my ignorance (Red Mist) but I don't see your name listed as a member of either of our supporters organisations. Maybe you could sign up and help the cause or are you a member of the BRFC UKIP group?

Funny you should ask that James. I was a founder member of the trust & served on the trust board for ten years, latterly as vice-chairman. Before that I was secretary to the supporters club and have worked as a steward. I've enjoyed all there roles and can claim to have made some kind of contribution to the club over the years. I've also bought shares and wrote away match reports for the Berwick Advertiser for several years. I became frustrated at the trust boards' disinclination to take on a more challenging role - when appropriate, not simply for he sake of it - and also wanted to get back to the simple pleasures of having a few pints with my mates and going along to games.

Over to you: you'll have to explain the UKIP connection, which went right over my head. If you knew anything about me I'm as far from UKIP as you could get. Anyway, down to brass tacks - what's your contribution and instead if taking the cream puff, how would you sort out this godawful mess?

Changed pc & unable to log back in as Razor Bill. That pass muster with you?

I was just curious, that's all.

It was pretty obvious with your use of grammar and punctuation that you were Razor Bill. And the occasional lower case i instead of I towards the end of your posts.

Normally on internet forums a change of username precludes some form of subterfuge or general malevolence and I wasn't expecting that from yourself.

Have a good evening.

I was just curious, that's all.

It was pretty obvious with your use of grammar and punctuation that you were Razor Bill. And the occasional lower case i instead of I towards the end of your posts.

Normally on internet forums a change of username precludes some form of subterfuge or general malevolence and I wasn't expecting that from yourself.

Have a good evening.

You too. You're not the grammar police, are you?

So we get an 18 year old goalkeeper on loan from a team mid table of league one, just 1 division above us. Fills me with confidence, thought Cameron would be able to attract bigger and better players with his reputation. Hope I'm proved wrong and becomes a manuel Neuer of league 2 though.

Haven't seen much of jamie but the little I have suggests he'll not make it, nothing much to say he's better than your typical youth player obviously I want him to be a superstar but that may not be likely.

Good for us getting him out on loan, is he likely to play or is he just providing cover? He's not got much 20s games as he's caught between goodfellow needing to keep match fit and us wanting to bring gill on who is highly rated.

Monbroath are fucking gabage and have been for as long as I can remember. We'll twat them on Saturday, providing they can be arsed to turn up this time. They'll finish tenth before merging with the play-off winners to complete the Monbrora superclub

article-0-00EECE9700000191-841_306x423.j

is he likely to play or is he just providing cover?

This is a strange one. He doesn't sound like he's good enough to start going on what you've said and our 3rd choice is the same age as him. Waste of money if he isn't starting, but if he is starting i'll be concerned.

There is no way we will finish bottom. I expect the minimum of a draw tomorrow then kick on and pull away over the next two weeks with our games in hand.

Archived